Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mistress granted my wish last year, so I won't be entering this year. Good luck to all of you, and here's hoping your wishes come true!

I entered but I went big.....wonder if that will effect my chances. :lol

The Mistress granted my wish last year, so I won't be entering this year. Good luck to all of you, and here's hoping your wishes come true!

Lonnie you could have wished for a pad to put on your toilet seat. That way the next time you fall assleep in your bathroom you will have somthing comfy to rest your head on. :lecture

I noticed they mention calling the winners in the form.
Did they actually call you Lonnie?

Ok, my memory is going... sue me, I'm old! My wish wasn't fulfilled by the Mistress, it was the Valentine contest they had! It was so close to Christmas, I guess I was thinking it was from the Mistress Wishlist give away.

...so, nevermind! :lol

I have a feeling that after seeing all the heartfelt stories that were granted wishes last year, more people will do that this year. True or not.

I entered too! :rock Didn't get anything last year, so maybe this year I'll get lucky. :D

I always feel guilty talking about my personal difficulties even though this has been a very rough year after losing someone very special to me. I'll probably enter and just leave that stuff out. Can't decide what to wish for though, there are two or three items I would really love to have and I don't think I'll be able to get them any other way.

They're both cold... they both contain eight letters... what's not to confuse??? :D

February and December are the same season-wise here in Texas anyway Lonnie. So it's easy for folks like us to get confused. I just call my seasons "Hot" and "Not as hot". :D

My wife just emailed and said she entered to try and surprise me with something. She won't tell me what in case she wins....:lol

Fingers crossed that at least one of us gets it.

I always feel guilty talking about my personal difficulties even though this has been a very rough year after losing someone very special to me. I'll probably enter and just leave that stuff out. Can't decide what to wish for though, there are two or three items I would really love to have and I don't think I'll be able to get them any other way.

I just made up a little story about the figure I wanted. I didn't beg or add anything personal.

Back