Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that after seeing all the heartfelt stories that were granted wishes last year, more people will do that this year. True or not.

I don't get into that... I just try to ask for the item in a funny way.

yeah and Im sure they see A LOT of BS come in too.
bad thing is the made up sob stories water down the validity of the true ones ... :monkey1

I made the same wish I've made for the past two Mistress wishlists, a Premium Format figure. I've never seen one in person let alone bought one, so I really hope my wish get's fulfilled otherwise I might never have one.

I made the same wish I've made for the past two Mistress wishlists, a Premium Format figure. I've never seen one in person let alone bought one, so I really hope my wish get's fulfilled otherwise I might never have one.

Me too... I guess we'll see.

What did you ask the Sideshow Mistress for?

What did everyone ask the Mistress for there most desired collectible or something else?
I asked her for a Lurtz PF Ex :D

Last edited:
Re: What did you ask the Sideshow Mistress for?

I asked for an Aragorn PF Exclusive.

I'm not sure if it was for in-stock items only or for anything,
so I just went for one that I wanted and was available.

I asked for an Aragorn PF Exclusive.

I'm not sure if it was for in-stock items only or for anything,
so I just went for one that I wanted and was available.

Yea I wasn't completely sure if it was for instock items either so I took a gamble with the Lurtz PF Ex it would be great if I could get it but my chances will be slim with everyone else entering :monkey2

merge2.gif

Yea I wasn't completely sure if it was for instock items either so I took a gamble with the Lurtz PF Ex it would be great if I could get it but my chances will be slim with everyone else entering :monkey2

Well... you could always enter again? :monkey3

My wish got mentioned in the podcast, and so I got excited but the wish itself wasn't fulfilled. :banghead I guess I was too clever in the wording but somehow, not clever enough to bag the prize. :banghead :banghead

It's like flirting all night with the pretty girl and she goes, "You're so funny!" then she turns to your friend and says, "Shall we go to your place?" :banghead :banghead

Back