Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive Pic's, Post and Score on ARH's Achilles my Friend, Ski

Thanks Al! :duff

Sweet pics dude. So I read about how you fixed the helmet problem. I feel like such a moron for not thinking of that. Works like a charm. Thanks for posting that part. I would have went on being pissed that you could barely see the eyes with his helmet on had I not read about the styro! Great post and addition Ski. Congrats

Thanks Tavegg. Glad to have been of help with the helmet. Freaks helping freaks. :rock

:lol, nice one.. Hur hur.

High five.

Ski

Sent from my SKI-N900P using Skiatalk

Don't you have some head sculpts you should be painting??? :lol

Nice pictures especially the Obi Wan mythos.

Thanks Ironwoman! :duff

I received the Harley Quinn PF EX version today. It is number 1275 / 1750. I was surprised at the small size and light weight of the box but that didn't matter once I opened it up. Harley Quinn is another hit for the DC line of PFs. She came out really well. I love both head sculpts, but admit to preferring the masked head a little more. I think I did find a good use of Harley with the EX head paired up with Joker behind Batman (pictures below). The paint apps are top notch, along with the sculpt of her body. Two words...dat...azz. Here are some shots I took.

First some mood music...

Regular Head

Say Cheese!

Close Up

Side Shot

From Behind

Dat Azz!

Exclusive Head

"Pplllllpppp!"

Close Up

Partners in Crime

Batman!?? Boo!

I received the Harley Quinn PF EX version today. It is number 1275 / 1750. I was surprised at the small size and light weight of the box but that didn't matter once I opened it up. Harley Quinn is another hit for the DC line of PFs. She came out really well. I love both head sculpts, but admit to preferring the masked head a little more. I think I did find a good use of Harley with the EX head paired up with Joker behind Batman (pictures below). The paint apps are top notch, along with the sculpt of her body. Two words...dat...azz. Here are some shots I took.

First some mood music...

Regular Head

Say Cheese!

Close Up

Side Shot

From Behind

Dat Azz!

Exclusive Head

"Pplllllpppp!"

Close Up

Partners in Crime

Batman!?? Boo!

Excellent Score and Pic's, Ski, really dig the last one with Batman in the foreground and OH! one more Dat Azz, Impressive Posts my Friend

BTW dig the Unhinged Mood Music

Al

Great vid and pics Ski. Keep those intros coming

Thanks Tavegg. I like the music intros, so they will keep on coming. :duff

Congrats on Harley, she looks perfect

Loving the shots you took as well :)

Thanks RB. She is a crazy beauty. :duff

Beautiful pics of Harley :clap

Thanks paramore! :duff

Excellent Score and Pic's, Ski, really dig the last one with Batman in the foreground and OH! one more Dat Azz, Impressive Posts my Friend

BTW dig the Unhinged Mood Music

Al

Thanks Al! :duff (getting a little buzzed from all these drinks)

loving the combo pics with Joker and Bats Ski :clap please tell me you'll be adding Superman and Wonder Woman too? :pray: now that would be :love :drool

Thanks Andy! Yes I have both on order. Hopefully Supes should be in hand next month.

Thanks Andy! Yes I have both on order. Hopefully Supes should be in hand next month.

Fantastic! That's gonna make for an epic display my man! :rock Yea, I got Supes EX on the way too, think the remainder of those who had ordered the EX had got their processing email from Sideshow last week for estimated ETA on 6th June :panic: cant wait buddy!!! :yess:

Love the shot of Harley and Joker looking at Batman. Congrats!

Thanks nemen! :duff

Fantastic! That's gonna make for an epic display my man! :rock Yea, I got Supes EX on the way too, think the remainder of those who had ordered the EX had got their processing email from Sideshow last week for estimated ETA on 6th June :panic: cant wait buddy!!! :yess:

Still haven't received a shipping notice yet, but I keep hearing June 6th.

Back