Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasn't Tom Cruise gone rogue and taken to the streets to clear his name in just about every Mission: Impossible movie so far?

I wouldn't expect Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol to be any different.

seriously that's like the same plot 3 times already LOL

mission impossible ghost protocol is the best of the franchise

that's not really that impressive, considering how awful the second one was ( I thought the first one was awful as well) the only one I liked was the Third one...:monkey3

I personally think they've gotten better per movie. The first I thought was ok bordering on bad , the second probably the same but maybe a little more entertaining ( much more corny though ) , the third I thought was a good watch and Hoffman made a great villain. This one sounds as if it will be even better than that. Mission impossible 12 should be a masterpiece.

I personally think they've gotten better per movie. The first I thought was ok bordering on bad , the second probably the same but maybe a little more entertaining ( much more corny though ) , the third I thought was a good watch and Hoffman made a great villain. This one sounds as if it will be even better than that. Mission impossible 12 should be a masterpiece.

LOL :lol...:slap

when I was younger I always heard how Mission Impossible was this like Great movie that I Must see... people were saying how it was their favorite movie.. bla bla.

I finally saw it couple of years ago, and, wow, that movie really sucked for me, I just, it was boring, I was just not entertained at all.

second movie, it was better, but it was so cheesy it just made me laugh a lot.

I agree about the third one having a great villain, I liked that, I guess you are right, this one must be good, I think by Mission impossible 6 they might get really good lol

New girl crush
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKg36LbyLhA[/ame]

I hope this film opens a lot of doors for her. She was such a great action star! ;)

Saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Also LOVED the Batman bit before it - really looking forward to that one.

southparkijustcame500x3.jpg

Last edited:
This movie was awesome! Can't believe people would walk out after the batman thing lol
My IMAX didn't show anything before the movie, but the movie rocked for what it was! The high tech gadgets, "saving the world", etc.
Great locations and action set pieces : Russia, Dubai, India.
All awesome.
The Dubai tower sequence was awesome. First time I've really seen a film show the sense of scale and awesome aerial footage of this area of the world. Was awesome in IMAX. Great sense of height.

Solid action flick all around. Maybe one of the better movies of the year for this type.

Paula Patton was breathtaking.

Some of the set pieces reminded me of Nathan Drake in Uncharted as well lol So if you like that video game and how it goes all over the world, doing crazy stunts and hanging from buildings and what not, you might like this movie too! lol

Last edited:
This movie was awesome! Can't believe people would walk out after the batman thing lol
My IMAX didn't show anything before the movie, but the movie rocked for what it was! The high tech gadgets, "saving the world", etc.
Great locations and action set pieces : Russia, Dubai, India.
All awesome.
The Dubai tower sequence was awesome. First time I've really seen a film show the sense of scale and awesome aerial footage of this area of the world. Was awesome in IMAX. Great sense of height.

Solid action flick all around. Maybe one of the better movies of the year for this type.

Awesome.

;)

Back