Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed these movies. (2nd one not so much) And i've always liked TC as an actor. He's a crazy MOFO, but i kinda dig that.

The movie Mission Impossible 4 is starring Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Paula Patton, Vladimir Mashkov, Michael Nyqvist, Josh Holloway, Lea Seydoux, and Anil Kapoor...

image-1-for-paper-pictures-15-12-2010-gallery-307466199.jpg

Tom+Cruise+Stunt+MI4.jpg

Mission+Impossible+4.jpg

Firing+on+Tom+Curise+MI4.jpg

Tom+Cruise+the+Stuntman+MI4.jpg

Mission-Impossible-4-Ethan-Hunt-Close-Up-29-9-10-kc.jpg

article-1325517-0BDC14E8000005DC-94_634x428.jpg

Sitting%2Bon%2Btop%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bworld%2521%2BIs%2Bthat%2BTom%2BCruise%2Bperforming%2Ba%2Bdeath-defying%2Bstunt%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bplanet%2527s%2Bhighest%2Bskyscraper%2B%2B2.JPG

Tom-Cruise-Shirtless-Mission-Impossible-4-PHOTOS-2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I thought this was the first trailer then :(

Cruise is most certainly one of my fav actors! I can not wait for this movie!

I think he is very underrated and unappreciated by movie fans and takes alot of undeserved stick! His dedication to a role is second to none!

Really excited to see how Brad Bird (The Incredibles) fairs with this one, personally I would liked to have seen J.J. return for the fourth as the third was my favourite so far

Could this be the movie that finally brings us a licensed Tom Cruise figure by HT :pray:

Last edited:
I think he is very underrated and unappreciated by movie fans and takes alot of undeserved stick! His dedication to a role is second to none!

Really excited to see how Brad Bird (The Incredibles) fairs with this one, personally I would liked to have seen J.J. return for the fourth as the third was my favourite so far

Could this be the movie that finally brings us a licensed Tom Cruise figure by HT :pray:

:goodpost: :exactly: Agreed!!

Why does Ethan Hunt go from short hair in the first one, long hair in the second, short in the third and back to long in the fourth?

I will check this out. The first one is obviously a classic. The second one was bad except for the ending, I enjoyed that. The third was cool.

This has Ving Rhames so this should be instant win.

... AAAAAAAND THEY RUINED IT ALREADY...

EXCLUSIVE: Ving Rhames Not in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol?December 15th, 2010

Ving Rhames may not reprise his role as Luther Stickell in the Tom Cruise franchiseIt was previously assumed that actor Ving Rhames would be reprising his role as IMF operative Luther Stickell in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, the forth chapter of the popular action series based on the classic TV show. But according to the actor, that may not be the case.

Rhames appeared in the first three films, Mission: Impossible, Mission: Impossible 2 and Mission: Impossible III, as a member of Ethan Hunt's (Tom Cruise) team, but due to budget cuts, he may not return for the fourth movie.

This is stunning news as it was previously announced that he would join the rest of the cast, which includes Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Josh Holloway, Paula Patton and Simon Pegg.

We recently had chance to speak with Ving Rhames while he was out promoting his latest film, Death Race 2, which will be released on Blu-ray and DVD January 18th, 2011. We asked the actor if he would in fact be returning for Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, and were surprised by his response:

"I may be doing something very small in Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol but I will just say that the budget changed dramatically and I'll leave it at that."

We followed up by asking if that meant that he would only be appearing in a brief cameo in the film?

"Hmm... Cha-ching could create that but it's up to them."

Budget cuts? Well this just got taken off the list of things to look forward to.

Lol....he's starring in direct-to-video crap. Maybe he should lower his salary and maybe he'll get more parts.

Or it could be they just think Simon Pegg can replace him. They have the same M.O. in the film right? Computer experts? Why pay 2 actors when you arguably already have the bigger(more current) name locked down. But its BS, I want Luther, hes been on the team from the get go. If you can complete the team for the entire franchise for a minor paycheck who cares, your studio spends millions on ____ing garbage teen movies. Give the fans who've been with you since part 1 some respect.

If the ability for this movie to suceed is hinging on one B actor's paycheck, you probably should not set out to make the film to begin with.

Woo, Tom is in great shape for his age! IM3 and IM1 were both very enjoyable!! Hope this one is as good, if not better.

I'd like to see Ving Rhames as a part of the team again, but if he won't be, then it isn't going to ruin the film for me.
I think this new team will be pretty cool, with a bigger part for Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner and Josh Holloway as new members!! :rock

Edit: BTW, I like the title as well... Ghost Protocol... sounds like some mysterious secret operation, which is even more secret than the ones from the other films :lol

Last edited:
Back