MinMay's Holy Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost forgot the pimp cup!

IMG_6089.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6098.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

Indeed, P1X4R rocks! :bow His collection is unbelievable!

And thanks again P1X4R for sharing your pictures. Another well deserved :bow I rather look at these pictures all day now :)

Man both those Doom PF and the Iron Man Comicquette are sooo cool I totally envy you
I really wish I had come too this game earlier
But congrats MinMay those are some awesome pieces you got there :rock

I totally hear you. It's never too late to start a new hobby in life. If you ever get a chance to obtain them, it's a great feeling to finally own it.

Thanks. I'm very lucky to meet someone to part these two statues locally. Another best part is making a new friend with the same interest!

Man both those Doom PF and the Iron Man Comicquette are sooo cool I totally envy you
I really wish I had come too this game earlier
But congrats MinMay those are some awesome pieces you got there :rock

Well said its great knowing people who are into collecting film collectibles etc
But in my part of the world I think I must be the only person in my town who actually spends money on collectibles :monkey2

Congrat Minmay!!! Dr. Doom and Iron Man looks awesome. I wanted it so bad when I saw Dr. Doom at SDCC.

Doom Ex and Red/Gold IM ARE the best 2 SS Marvel pieces there are, period. Everything else is secondary. EVERYTHING.

Congrats, now you don't have to worry about getting any better pieces.

That Doom is by far the best PF I have seen. Id love to see it in real life. The detail looks out of this world.

Your a very lucky guy! :banana

Thanks everyone for their comments.

Mesa, you must be my identical twin because I feel the same way. :) Hence, the reason why both are 'my' only holy grail. I can call it quits now after obtaining these two. I don't need to buy anything else, but I'll continue since it's a hobby.

Doom Ex and Red/Gold IM ARE the best 2 SS Marvel pieces there are, period. Everything else is secondary. EVERYTHING.

Congrats, now you don't have to worry about getting any better pieces.

/sarcasm on
You mean the plain looking big green dude with the rippling muscles isnt better than the extremely detailed Dr Doom or Iron Man?
/sarcasm off

J/K :rotfl

It's not a spectacular update like others, but I have received several statues today. Here's my updated pictures of them :banana

I must retract my comment about Thor. It's an amazing piece in person. I didn't think anything special about it from the pictures, but I love it. The coloring, the size, and detail are beautiful. I can't believe the shipping box was that big....

img9524qu1.jpg

Back