Miniature Arcade Machines/Cabinets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grosby

Super Freak
Reaction score
This I've seen a few blogs recently but I searched and couldn't find any mention of this here, but maybe I missed something... Just delete this thread if so.

These are little arcade machine recreations by a man named Justin Whitlock. You can see most or all of them on his Flickr here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jgwhitlock/tags/arcade/

I think they look very good. It makes me think about trying to make one myself. I've long wanted certain arcades from childhood but not necessarily to play, nor to take up all that space, and this seems like a perfect solution to that.

Looking at these, it really doesn't seem like it'd take a whole to remake an average arcade in any size, there's not a whole lot to an arcade it makes me realise.

3829562409_db02daa7f2.jpg
4150827182_b59d7e15ba.jpg

mini_arcade_cabs.jpg
090928-t2-mini-1.jpg

On this topic, does anybody know of any one else that has made miniature arcade machines, custom or otherwise? In my searching the only other ones I could find were these pictured below (which are much smaller), the Sega Taikan Game Collection, which they were taking pre-orders for earlier in the year but don't appear to have released yet.

3290530366_2c8ddd71af.jpg

Wow, those are killer looking :rock

Would love to have a 1/6 version. Don't know what I'd do with it, but that doesn't stop me from wanting one :lol

If you like these you should check out the Hallmark Keepsake ornaments. They released a Pac-Man machine last year and a Galaga machine this year.

The Pac-Man had an updated artwork design so it is cool seeing a minature machine with the classic artwork.

Takara/Tomy also released a 1/6-ish scale Taito Space Invaders cocktail cabinet bank. I wanted one, but I wasn't willing to pay $80 for it.

- TGM

Last edited:
Back