Mindzeye Studios Hellboy Midnight Variant Statue... Any word?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Response to my e-mail to Mindzeye.....

* sigh *

:(

Sorry for the confusion concerning the Hellboy Midnight Variant
statue. We were able to expedite shipping on a handful of statues
before they left the port of our manufacturer. Only a few were shipped
and the vast majority will begin shipping once the order has been
received in-house, which will be late September/early October.

We apologize for the delay, we truly wish we could have done something
to get the order to us sooner.

We are located in Tigard, Oregon and will ship your order promptly
once we receive the shipment.

Thanks for your order and patience.

- The Mindzeye Team
www.mindzeyestudios.com

What? Mindzeye Studios is located in Tigard, Oregon? I LIVE IN TIGARD, OREGON!!!

I should be the one with #1!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Are you doing sexual favors to get all your stuff early Mark? If so, what do you have to do? :monkey3

You hear that Mark, we wanna know!?!

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

shiningbeartd1.jpg

Bonehead is the only one I know so far to have this statue in-hand.

KneeltoKingsuckers1.gif

Last edited:
its all good. Im really in no rush. just grateful to you for getting one for me ..... :rock :rock

:lecture I don't wanna wait for mine, but I don't mind I guess. It's been this long anyway, why not another few weeks.

On a side note, it does look like they did better paint application than the one at SDCC. The one there looked really blue (I still liked it mind you), but the finished one definitely seems to have that bronze sheen to it.

:lecture I don't wanna wait for mine, but I don't mind I guess. It's been this long anyway, why not another few weeks.

On a side note, it does look like they did better paint application than the one at SDCC. The one there looked really blue (I still liked it mind you), but the finished one definitely seems to have that bronze sheen to it.

I noticed that too - which is great. When I first saw it at SDCC I was taken aback a bit. It was sooooo blue! I like the more bronze sheen to it. :rock :rock

is the Midnight Bronze also cold cast bronze? or just painted midnight bronze ?

is the Midnight Bronze also cold cast bronze? or just painted midnight bronze ?

I'm not really sure - I believe they said it was some new technique - I think it is a cold cast bronze with color thrown in - but I could be mistaken.

yeah Im hoping its Cold Cat bronze also.
You can def see hints of the cold cast bronze color underneath in this pic ....

P1010853.jpg

I can't seem to access the Midnight Bronze piece on the Mindzeye site anymore. I thought they had explained it in their description.....

Back