Mindzeye Studios Hellboy Midnight Variant Statue... Any word?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They better not have... to me, that'd be false advertising. Changing it before the con... acceptable. But changing it after the con, when orders were all sold out... would be ^^^^ty on their part.

True. I know that not everyone of the HB MNB statues were picked up, they should "wait-list" those.

Funny how the painted version is sold out at Sideshow but the Mindzeye website shows
more than 80% are still available. Unless I've got the sense of the availability diagram wrong.

I got the Mindzeye Studios Hellboy Faux Bronze Statue!!!!:D

He will look great with Drake!!!!:D

SIDESHOW I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!:D BRONZEY GOODNESS!!!!:fireworks:chew:fireworks

I'm glad for you :rock, but I don't understand the celebration... Mindzeye has been carrying these for 4 months now as a PO. Being that Sideshow is now a powerhouse distributor, it's a good thing for both parties. But, 80% availability at the original site is kinda sad for the up and coming companies like Mindzeye.

I oped the Mindzeye site two days ago to look at the bronze piece, and the availability bar was 100% green. Today, it's nearly 50% green, so I'm assuming their stock is down some now. Probably due to word of mouth threads here and at statueforum.

I oped the Mindzeye site two days ago to look at the bronze piece, and the availability bar was 100% green. Today, it's nearly 50% green, so I'm assuming their stock is down some now. Probably due to word of mouth threads here and at statueforum.

Or that's the % that they gave to Sideshow for distribution.

Look what I got today. :D

Excuse the crappy pics.

P1010862.jpg

P1010853.jpg

Staute is awesome. I love it.

In case you're wondering the ES is still 100.

P1010856.jpg

I got ... #1 of 100!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I just checked ebay and none are listed. I would like to know what gift they gave away.

Bonehead is the only one I know so far to have this statue in-hand.

Back