Minas Tirith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfup

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying the Danbury mint MT. Does anyone have it, and is it worth getting?

serfup, yes on both accounts. The details on it are worth the price, and is a worthy item for display. Danbury Mint has not disappointed with their environments release at this point, and for the price at which they are selling these at, it's practically a steal.

I agree. And to their credit, Danbury Mint has above average customer service as well. When my piece arrived, it was damaged. I emailed their customer service, and they sent me a replacement very quickly. They didn't make me return the damaged one first, instead they included the return mailing label with the replacement.

Another definite yes. I really like it.

I did not receive the extra replacement bulb with mine. I called them and they sent it with no problem at all.

You won't be sorry when you add it to your collection.

It's ok, not great but certainly bigger and more detailed than the SSW version.

$99 + 7.50 s&h (3 monthly installments $35.50)

out of stock until Dec 12

Very cool along with Barad-Dur

YES!! But do not forget to pick up Barad-Dur when you are ordering Minis Tirith. BOTH are well worth the price, and look amazing together. I have both on top of my piano, and they look amazing.

LOTRFan said:
It's ok, not great but certainly bigger and more detailed than the SSW version.

U R CRAZY!!! This blows anything SSW did out of the water. The SS pieces seem so bland especially when they get compared to this beauty.

Darth Loki said:
U R CRAZY!!! This blows anything SSW did out of the water. The SS pieces seem so bland especially when they get compared to this beauty.

Ok, I am sure you have never seen either the Orthanc or Stone Troll envios then. :monkey5

I agree that the DM piece is bigger, and of course able to pack in more detail - for the price it's ok.

LOTRFan said:
Ok, I am sure you have never seen either the Orthanc or Stone Troll envios then. :monkey5

I agree that the DM piece is bigger, and of course able to pack in more detail - for the price it's ok.

No I've never seen either. I had no idea the Stone Trolls was an env. I thought it was just a statue of them, not classified as an env.

I'm sure Orthanc looks great, but it has a very bland blackish color to the building. I think the grounds around it reallly make that piece great.

KAOSINLA said:
If SS/W was stamped on Barad-Dur or Minas Tirith, you would not know the difference and hear nothing but praise.

I don't have any of them myself, but think I can agree with you on Barad-dur. Haven't been convinced by Minas Tirith yet though... If they only could have a decent paintjob

Darth Loki said:
No I've never seen either. I had no idea the Stone Trolls was an env. I thought it was just a statue of them, not classified as an env.

Haven't seen that one in awhile. :lol

Darth Loki, this is an old discussion on whether the Stone Trolls are considered an environment or statue.

Some consider it a environment some consider it a statue.

Me? Well, I'm not telling...

J/K

I consider it a statue as well.

:cool:

Back