Minas Tirith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pordey2 said:
I don't have any of them myself, but think I can agree with you on Barad-dur. Haven't been convinced by Minas Tirith yet though... If they only could have a decent paintjob

I agree too on the paint apps, but I made this statement as an overall... The sculpts are sound and the paint is acceptable. I've noticed the same thing with SS/W like Helm's Deep.

KAOSINLA said:
If SS/W was stamped on Barad-Dur or Minas Tirith, you would not know the difference and hear nothing but praise.

I don't agree. I assume you are implying that Sideshow is above critisism here but Helms Deep was made by Sideshow and it wasn't praised. In regards to BD and MT, I had both and got rid of them. Although I think the sculpts are top notch but I didn't like the paint application.

Darth Loki said:
U R CRAZY!!! This blows anything SSW did out of the water. The SS pieces seem so bland especially when they get compared to this beauty.

I don't agree. I think both the Mines of Moria and Amon Hen are better than either of those. (PS. I don't consider Stone Trolls an environment)

:lol :rotfl

So a few of you were reading my Stone Trolls comment. :lol :monkey3

Loki, don't listen to them, they are classified "officially" as an enviornment - even in the latest Weta catalogue.

:cool:

Back