Milla-Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 custom clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a list of what is included in each outfit set? I'm just wondering if things like belts. holsters, coat, etc... are included.

Paul

Hey, posting for Saya-it will most likely be just the base clothes. The belt,boots and holsters will need to be made by the rest of us. Saya and I are working on movie stills and design. If we come up with something good we'll post it.

Welp I am down for all 3 heads so I might as well be down for all 3 sets of clothes. So put me down for 1 of each, RE1, RE2 and RE3. Thanks.

Also what body are these clothes being tailored for or are they going to be done in a way they should be able to fit most bodies?

I pre-ordered the triad because it had the chest plate size "very small" and that was the smallest size I have seen for her. She is very flat chested. From what I know from the hs thread it is the one sugested. However Chris does make his hs so they fit on most all bodies.

I pre-ordered the triad because it had the chest plate size "very small" and that was the smallest size I have seen for her. She is very flat chested. From what I know from the hs thread it is the one sugested. However Chris does make his hs so they fit on most all bodies.

I just preorder three Triad Eva bodies for my heads. :banana:banana Shipping is kind of a ^^^^^ though. Oh well.

Im still waiting for mine. :( but it will be worth it. Im going to try a cy body for my mila res 3. if it doesn't work I'll just order another Triad body. They are pricey tho. I already have the cy body so Im trying to save some money. :) can't wait to see these babies on my shelf :naughty

Im still waiting for mine. :( but it will be worth it. Im going to try a cy body for my mila res 3. if it doesn't work I'll just order another Triad body. They are pricey tho. I already have the cy body so Im trying to save some money. :) can't wait to see these babies on my shelf :naughty

Heh heh hell yea, it is going to be sooo much fun. Yea The Traid bodies are kind of pricey... I think. But I don't really have anything to compare it against. My first nude bodies I bought. I will have to buy some more bodies when I get my Lone Gunmen heads.

I didn't know you could order different chest sizes. I'll be going with this body then :D

Oh and are boots included in the outfit or do I need to get them on my own?

Back