Military figures - Female uniforms / bodies and head choices - custom parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadaclone

Outstanding Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Reaction score
I am really not that familiar with custom figures by mixing and matching parts from the market. So here is my scenario...

Looking to get a few POP Toys female uniform sets, which of course have no body or head. I know that some male clothing has trouble fitting on certain HOT TOYS / SSC bodies as I have picked up some sets before and used spare male bodies I have for customs - Tony Stark / Steve Rogers etc...

I need some information on what kind of female heads will work with what kind of female body packages and I am sure there are many customizers out there that can give me some good choices or a recipe for custom female 1/6 figures. I have seen some pages online that pretty much say 'everything works with everything', and I am almost certain that may not always be the case.

Are there companies out there, like Hot Toys that make bodies and heads that are fully compatible???

Any help or even product names / codes / parts you have used or have together would be fantastic!

Back