Midnight Meat Train

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope this finds its way onto DVD with at least some supplemental features (or an uncensored cut). I always liked the short story, and I was psyched to know it was being given its due treatment on the big screen. This whole studio politics bull^^^^ is just pitiful and pathetic!!!

I,ve read the Clive Barker short Story of this back in the days....cant wait to see it.

Its on for free OnDamand.

I thought it was great, the CGI gore was awesome as well. The end was kinda...odd...but I liked it.

I never read the story and this movie had a good base. This is definitely one of the better horror movies I've seen lately, and if they put it in theaters I bet it would have made like 30mil easily if they did it like any regular release.

As far as the story goes, I wish they had used the whole pursuit of art type thing as the main storyline--the monsters really made no sense and dragged the movie down.

one of the best Clive Barker adaptions in years and probably the second best part ever played by Vinnie Jones!

I'll get this on blu ray when it comes out.

D:chew

I'm pretty sick of Jones by now to be honest, but he fit well into this film. I liked it. Not great, but definitely not bad. A decent flick.

Can't wait to see this. I wish I had a chance to see it in the theater (always prefer a movie house to home), but it was never released out this way.

OT - saw a flick called Splinter. Pretty good stuff. Not great, but well worth seeing.:D

I loved this movie. The best thing done by Clive Barker since Hellraiser IMO. The visuals were amazing and the brutality was great.

Im on Time Warner and I just found it on the HD Showcase OnDemand channel under the FEARnet section ... and yes its FREE there too ... getting ready to watch it now ... :monkey1

I use to work at a theater and remember getting the first trailer for it and was completely amped for this movie. Then it kind of just vanished from all our info sheets which sucked because the short story is amazing. Thanks to this thread I was able to catch it OnDemand and all I can say is it was everything I was hoping it would be. Pretty true to the original story and the gore was fantastic. One of the best horror movies in a long time.

Back