Action Figure Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON P.6 & 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON PAGE

Hey man those adjustments made a big difference. You are on to something. That is looking very promising. I am looking forward to seeing this completed. Ones1Customs is the best 78 sculpt to date. However right now, yours is looking like it could be the only other sculpt to rival his. :yess:

Re: Michael Myers "THE BOOGEYMAN '78" Headsculpt WIP Halloween 1978(NEW PICS ON PAGE

Looking good my friend...Looking forward to seeing this finished.

Whats up Bizz? Hope all is well with ya Bro.

Hey man those adjustments made a big difference. You are on to something. That is looking very promising. I am looking forward to seeing this completed. Ones1Customs is the best 78 sculpt to date. However right now, yours is looking like it could be the only other sculpt to rival his. :yess:

:hi5:
Thanks joe!
I truly appreciate that.
Onescustoms is the reason Im doing this sculpting stuff in the 1st place.
As soon as I seen his stuff, I just had to give it a go myself.
One's work is a huuuuge inspiration for me.
And like One, I think Im getting better each time with my sculpts.:yess:
And yeah, I cant wait to see it finished either :)
But it'll be a while yet :(

Thanks, my friend.
Again, much appreciated.

My friends, I have a little surprise update thingy for later on:wink1:

But for now -

110305-151334.jpg

Can you guys see it?
On my laptop, the picture is brighter and it looks like you can see an eye in his left eye socket!
It doesnt show up too good on my PC.
I ____ myself when I seen it LOL

Last edited:

wow buddy im impressed . its looking really good :clap I wanna see it done / haired and painted :impatient::yess:

looking good:clap keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Hey Moe, How's it going? yeah I'm hanging in there. I'm doing some job searching right now so I haven't been on here as much. I have some new customs I've been completing slowly that I will post here soon.

I hear you Terminator about One being an inspiration. It seems to be contagious on these forums. :clap

Yes sir :rock

Coming along nicely, the updates made are making a significant difference my friend!!!!!

wow buddy im impressed . its looking really good :clap I wanna see it done / haired and painted :impatient::yess:

looking good:clap keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Yes sir :rock

Coming along nicely, the updates made are making a significant difference my friend!!!!!

Thanks guys!
It means a lot to me.
Im still a baby when it comes to sculpting so all your kind words are reassuring.

Anyway, heres that update thing I was talking about -
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/omkQhgOZWn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:lol:lol:lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/omkQhgOZWn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:lol:lol:lol[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol:lol He just pops up in the video like " Hey Guys Here I a Am" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol:lol He just pops up in the video like " Hey Guys Here I a Am" :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol Yup!
The part in the middle where hes just looking at the camera is when I was trying to figure out which way to turn his head LOL! My stupid laptop camera is backwards:gah::gah:
Did you see the end too?
I seriously need to get a proper camera...I just need to stop buying Hot Toys figure so I can afford one!

the last part of the video was like Mortal Kombat TOASTY with the head just popping back in view :lol:lol:lol:lol

Just some night time shots -

THEBOOGEYMAN001.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN002.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN003.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN004.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN005.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN006.jpg

THEBOOGEYMAN007.jpg

Last edited:

That is getting better everytime brother...
You planting the real hair? Not sure if I missed it!

That is getting better everytime brother...
You planting the real hair? Not sure if I missed it!

Thanks bro.
Yep, Im gonna use real hair.
I also really wanna give it a rubber neckline like how Onescustoms did for his "The Old 78".
I think thats a great feature.

EDIT -

1st page has been updated.

Last edited:

Ive been dying to see how this would look if it was painted so I decided to mess about in MS Paint and invert the colour.
It shows the true details of the sculpt more.:yess:

INVERT5.png

INVERT4.png

INVERT3.png

INVERT2.png

INVERT.png

Looks sick dude! cant wait to see this completed!

That looks really really good!!! Facial structure looks perfect.

This is definitely turning out top notch, that is no doubt! :thud:

--Donald Bonerski

I am really impressed with this. This is not an easy look to obtain but you've got it in there. I can't wait to see this finished.

Last edited:

I love Myers from the original movie and I have seen several different versions of him on people's threads here but I have to say yours is definitely becoming one of the contenders here for the best original mask look. I am keeping my eye on this thread to see this completed. Good going. :clap

Back