Michael Myers SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Michael Myers SilentSurfer Style

If you or anybody else has another Sideshow Myers, I'll do the sculpt again and have somebody make a mold for it. Just PM me.

Hair could be a bit better, but considering you WERE working with the Sideshow sculpt, you did a damn good job buddy. :clap

You're right. Most of the pics posted here were before I refutzed the hair. The pic with the orange and purple background is with the better styled hair, even though it's not obvious in that pic.

I have considered tearing it all off and sculpting some hair on. If I did that (but I'm not really planning to any time soon), I could make casts of the head.

Still need someone to send you their Sideshow Myers? If so, I'm all over it. PM me an address!

- J

Alright, lady (I'm guessing there's at least one) and gentlemen, it looks like I'll have another opportunity to do the custom Myers scuplt again. This time I'll make a few casts of it for some of my friends here.

HPIM5154.jpg

HPIM5155.jpg

Last edited:

Any update, Surfer?

- J

Not yet. I still have lots of head repaints and some Pred customs to do, but I'm hoping to start on him by mid month. Keep your fingers crossed.

There's a guy in the Aliens and Robots section wanting to do actual rubber mask versions of this for the Terminator T-600s. I'm down for that too, and it makes me want to get on this even sooner.

Don't worry, this is a high priority project for me.

No worries - there was some interest brewing in the customs section. Thanks for the update!

- J

Project origin thread:https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62274

I wasn't sure how many people would look in the Headknocker thread anymore, so I thought I'd repost this in its own thread so more people might see it.

HPIM4977.jpg

This thread originally started with a question about the scale of the NECA Bobblehead Myers, then I wanted to know if there were any good Myers sculpts out there, and there doesn't seem to be any. So, I took my Sideshow Michael Myers out of the box and finally did something I've been meaning to do since I got him & couldn't stand to look at him.

This is terrible:
7304_press02-001.jpg

Primored-
HPIM4952.jpg

HPIM4955.jpg

HPIM4956.jpg

Finished with all new hair. The hair is a lot better than the short, clack rug they had on him, but I still wish I could have gotten it to lay tighter to the head, but for a 1/6 figure, it's not bad being that it's not sculpted hair.

The coveralls aren't the right color at the moment (Sideshow actually got that right, but they were horribly baggy). These are Dark blue Saturday Toys coveralls which I hope to bleach and dye to the right shade of olive drab.

Anyway, what do you think?

HPIM4967.jpg

Look close and you can even see the knitting needle hole in his neck now. I also painted the irises straight black to 'literally' portray how Loomis described them. "He had the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes." But I added gloss to them so you can tell there are eyes in there.
HPIM4974.jpg

Anybody have some good 1/6 Olive Drab coveralls for Mikey here?

THAT IS NICE!!!!!! :banana:banana

Dude, you should just pull the hair off and make the cast from that. Save you from trying to sculpt it again. At least that is what I would do. In fact, that IS what I did for mine. :lol

I know I would be interested in a casting. :duff

Thanks for mentioning, SS. :)

Here's the thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66498

I feel customing the T-600 as Mike Myers himself for myself. Need a XXXL sized jumpsuit and that big knife though. :monkey1

Not yet. I still have lots of head repaints and some Pred customs to do, but I'm hoping to start on him by mid month. Keep your fingers crossed.

There's a guy in the Aliens and Robots section wanting to do actual rubber mask versions of this for the Terminator T-600s. I'm down for that too, and it makes me want to get on this even sooner.

Don't worry, this is a high priority project for me.

Funny thing is that the jumpsuit the SS Myers came in is probably big enough for the 600. Way too baggy on Myers.

Here is the new '78 Myers sculpt. It's a rework of my original resculpt. A lot of my friends were interested in having me do Myers figures for them like the one I did for myself, so, instead of doing the sculpt over and over again, I decided to make casts of it, but I wasn't totally happy with the first sculpt, so I wanted to perfect it a bit more before making theirs.

I pulled the faux hair off, stripped the paint, and studied pics even closer this time. I've adjusted the sideburn lines, the right cheek under the eye, the forehead, the faux hairline, and gave the mouth a more '78 accurate tilt up to his rightside.
NewSculpt.jpg

Here he is in a clear plastic cup which will act as the walls for my mold. This is the first mold making. The third mold which I end up using is actually inverted the other way.
HPIM6734.jpg

HPIM6737.jpg

HPIM6735.jpg

HPIM6739.jpg

Now that I have these cast, I'm going to be working on a sculpted hair version to see what that looks like. I'll post more pics of this when I get some hair on it.

BTW, anybody have a pressure pot and compressor they are willing to donate or see really cheap so I can keep air bubbles out of the casts? That's just extra work I don't want to deal with.

Last edited:

They look amazing man!! I can't wait to plop this head on my horrible Sideshow Myers.

When cloning goes awry...

Great sculpts!

Holy ****!

That freaking amazing! I'm deffinately down for a blank cast!

Back