Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I can't beleive all these Myers Heads...I better get on the 2nd run of Coveralls for you guys. Impressive sculpt...Great Job!

Great looking sculpt man! Are you plasnning on doing an 81 version??

I may do a Halloween II sculpt. But not for a little while.

Sorry, It0778! I just added you. I'm surprised at the amount of interest in my sculpt. I think I may have to cap the interest list at 20.

Also, I realise this section is not for sales, so when it comes times to sell, I will transfer the list to the Interest Thread section. Now, I gotta get to work...

Mark
10.gif

I may do a Halloween II sculpt. But not for a little while.

Sorry, It0778! I just added you. I'm surprised at the amount of interest in my sculpt. I think I may have to cap the interest list at 20.

Also, I realise this section is not for sales, so when it comes times to sell, I will transfer the list to the Interest Thread section. Now, I gotta get to work...

Mark
10.gif
meyers is the man.

Painted Haired for me also...I haver just about every myers made except a few. Price???

Thanks, guys! Added you both to the list. :hi5:

When are you gonna need payment on the blank? Also pm me your pp info. Thanks.

I will complete each head in order of the list. But because you only need a blank, I may ship it out sooner. I will contact you when I'm ready for the payment. Just making the mould now...:yess:

Mark

Yes no 3 on the list:yess:. When you have a body available would like to see it on a clothed body (doesn’t have to be coveralls) just to see if it suffers from big head syndrome:wink1:

Back