Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here is my recently finished 1:6 H1 Michael Myers sculpt. I intend to sell them, if anyone is interested. :) I'm just waiting on the hair to arrive. I sculpted the mask over a TTM14 head, using a mix of Super Sculpey and Super Sculpey Firm. Heads will be cast in flesh coloured resin, and pre-drilled to fit a true type neck.

Pricing, inclusive of shipping worldwide:

Painted, haired: $50

Painted, unhaired: $30

Unpainted, haired: $40

Blank cast: $25

Here is the interest list. By no means does this obligate you to purchase, but guarantees you a spot. I'm not sure how many I will make yet.

1. TurdFerguson - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

2. Mr. EcKo - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

3. gary23 - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

4. hotslayer73 - Painted / Haired + Blank + Blank pumpkin skull magnet *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

5. pcleemake - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

6. It0778 - Unpainted / Haired -Canceled-

7. Levit05 - Unpainted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

8. phoenixram1977 - Painted / Haired -Canceled-

9. mmmmBrains - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped*

10. xphilx - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

11. Mookeylama - Painted / Haired + Blank *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

12. bg188 - Painted / Haired -Canceled-

13. Green_Alien - Painted / Haired *PM Sent - Awaiting Payment*

14. Moe - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped*

15. ironman24 - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped*

16. crueshopofhorrors - Painted / Haired + Pumpkin Candle *PAID* *Shipped*

17. monkeybat - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

18. joebizz34 - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped*

19. michaelmyersfan - Painted / Haired *PAID* *Shipped*

20. FAL5E - Painted / Haired + Blank pumpkin skull magnet *PM Sent - Awaiting Payment*

LIST IS FULL. Thanks everyone!

WAIT LIST

-

BLANKS

1. damagecase x1 *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

2. MANDO x1 *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

3. necronomicon x2 *PM Sent - Awaiting Payment*

4. fanger54 x1 *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

5. ENDO-HUNTER x1 *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

6. darkhobbystudios x1 *PAID* *Shipped* *Received*

7. Tracker_Predator x1 *PAID* *Shipped*

I hope you guys like it.

Cheers,

Mark.

MyersS1.jpg

photo2.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

8890cadf.jpg

Picture courtesy of TurdFerguson

Also available is my blank H2 pumpkin skull magnet. If you purchase one with my Myers head, they are just $10. (CHEAP!)

p3240124.jpg

Picture courtesy of hotslayer73

You can see the pumpkin skull thread here for more details: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107450

Last edited:
Dam there's alot of love for Mr.Myers, looks cool man, I'm down for a painted and haired one :)

Damn, that's a freaking nice sculpt!
If I didnt have 2 sculpts that's on the way I'd snag one of those.
I probably may go ahead and get another depending on the price.

But that is sweet! good job man.

very nice sculpt really like it. man we need coveralls moe just needs to start producing coveralls a a regular basis.

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. I'm not sure of the pricing yet, but it will be fair.

What did you guys think of selling them pre-drilled? I have a TrueType narrow shoulder neck, should I just fit them to that?

Mark

I would say drill it for a tt because you can pretty much fit that onamything and most people use tt at least I think I do anyways lol

I would say drill it for a tt because you can pretty much fit that onamything and most people use tt at least I think I do anyways lol

Okay, thanks. Unfortunately, I don't have a body in hand, so do you think the neck is far enough into the head? I guess people can always just drill it a little further if it's not.

P3090520.jpg

I would say it needs to Come down a little lower like the botto of the mask about at the bottom of the Adams apple on the neck or that might be too low give me a sec I will check something out

Thank you, skeemer.

I would say it needs to Come down a little lower like the botto of the mask about at the bottom of the Adams apple on the neck or that might be too low give me a sec I will check something out

How's this? Too far?

P30905202.jpg

Back