Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interested depending final price.

I haven't thought too much about the price, but what do you guys think of these?

Painted, haired: $50

Painted, unhaired: $30

Unpainted, haired: $40

Blank cast: $25

Those prices are inclusive of shipping worldwide. So please keep in mind, it costs me $10-$15 to ship them.

Thoughts?

if those are the prices put me down for a haired unpainted sculpt when you start a list i cant have to many myers heads lol

I'm down for a painted haired. :rock Am I mistaken or didn't you sculpt a pumpkin aside from your magnet at some point madbug?

That's correct, I did. It was an H1 opening credits pumpkin...but I scrapped it. Well, not entirely. I sculpted a face onto it and made some pumpkin pie scented candles with it. :)

P3090519.jpg

P30905203.jpg

I haven't thought too much about the price, but what do you guys think of these?

Painted, haired: $50

Painted, unhaired: $30

Unpainted, haired: $40

Blank cast: $25

Those prices are inclusive of shipping worldwide. So please keep in mind, it costs me $10-$15 to ship them.

Thoughts?

hello...

please put me down for a painted and haired one for $50

dont forget about me :)

Hi, please add me for the painted one with hair. Thanks. Also, would you sell the pumpkin face too? So cool

i would love a painted and haired sculpt, and a blank cast! thanks so much for the awesome work at a great price!!
now can someone help me source some coveralls PLEASE!

Wow. Thank you all so much for the feedback and interest! I'm flattered and pleasantly surprised.

I have added an interest list to my initial post. If you change your mind when you see the final product, then not a problem. It's just an interest list. Mr, erm, Turd..please specify which option you would like. :)

I will try to make a mould and a subsequent painted and haired casting over the weekend.

As for the pumpkin face candle, certainly! I can make you one. $10 should do it.

Thanks all!

Mark
01.gif

Please add me to the list for a painted/haired sculpt. I'm also interested in the pumpkin, too. Thanks!

Back