Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news. Was a huge fan of his as a kid....then in my later years, not so much. Things unfortunately got very weird for him...and whether all the allegations were true or not, we will never know. Still is shocking that he died so suddenly. I just picked up his number one hits not too long ago....Dirty Diana was always one of my favorites of his.
I hope that someone responsible and loving steps in and takes care of his children. Those kids are who I am most concerned about. hopefully now they can lead a somewhat normal life.

Producers and singers go hand-in-hand - if one or the other is bad, you won't rise to the top. The same could be said for even the Beatles. And I would say that Justin Timberlake is this generation's Michael Jackson... but where would he be without the producers that created N'Sync, and later, Timbaland?

So, peace out everyone, okay? :peace

I think this is the most offensive thing said in this thread by far.:lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lF89npFbn8g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lF89npFbn8g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Stan Winston with Michael Jackson on the set of Ghosts. So many of my Icons are passing away lately
ghosts-1997-tou-02-g.jpg

Producers and singers go hand-in-hand - if one or the other is bad, you won't rise to the top. The same could be said for even the Beatles. And I would say that Justin Timberlake is this generation's Michael Jackson... but where would he be without the producers that created N'Sync, and later, Timbaland?

So, peace out everyone, okay? :peace

Justin Timberlake?! Ahhh..Hell NOO!!!!...Nigga please!!!

Ah, Banny, there goes your JT jealousy again ;) Reign it in man! :lol

Jeff, that's an old Irish saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back