Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Jackson suspected Cardiac Arrest

TMZ UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

TMZ UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

Im curious how long he was not breathing for. More than 5 minutes and brain damage kicks in...

All that came over our news is that he had a possible heart attack. ???

It was cardiac arrest and he was found not breathing when paramedics arrived.

I wasn't aware he had any heart problems to begin with. I wonder what the diagnosis is at this point?

Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Story developing...

Micheal Jackson dead at 50

Just in on TMZ:
Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Story developing...

Re: Micheal Jackson dead at 50

Yes TMZ has confirmed it and Reuters
Such sad news
One of my favourite songs
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aSqo17o2a1w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG. I dont know what to say, I was so looking forward to see mj going back to performing concerts. And he is only 50.....

Despite his years after the early 90's he was sooooo great for his earlier work and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm really sadden by this news :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 you guys can laugh but thriller is still the best and he was a great musician.

Very odd... this must just be breaking as many places are still reporting his being rushed to the hospital.

RIP

the guy was a legend!!!!!!

Rest in peace Michael. :monkey2 This guy was SO big to me when I was younger, this is very sad indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back