Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just had his spokesperson on CNN. He said that the amount of drugs he was taking made Anna Nicole Smith look like childs play. He also said that the family was warning him to stop taking so many drugs. By drugs I mean prescription drugs. He said if he is in fact dead people will find out it's due to the drug use. :duh

They just had his spokesperson on CNN. He said that the amount of drugs he was taking made Anna Nicole Smith look like childs play. He also said that the family was warning him to stop taking so many drugs. By drugs I mean prescription drugs. He said if he is in fact dead people will find out it's due to the drug use. :duh

Jesus. The guy actually said that.

People just love to start ^^^^ with people when this happens. Mods will deal with it. It angers people too much/

Yeah it was actually pretty bad. He was doing such a good job trying to not say anything then he just blurted all that stuff out. :dunno

Thats the problem with Doctors today, they love to hand out those pills.

here is my old mj fc pin. wonder what i could get for it, mint dondition :) j/k it's not going anywhere.

Photo34-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and it was the family attorney that said all that stuff and compared him to Anna Nicole.

They are talking about it now on CNN about how that interview was the most telling as to what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back