Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has the be the weirdest casting of people I have ever seen. At this point I will wait for blu ray but that can change when I see a a trailer and how the turtles look

9344858651_f89be1fc9d_o_zps6ed54131.jpg

That toe! :lol

What the HELL!! How do they see where they're driving!! :horror

:exactly: that's not road legal :lol

Can't wait to take my little boy to see this. I loved TMNT growing up as a kid & now he is to.

I always remember my Dad taking me to see the 1990 movie :)

I still wish people would stop calling this a Bay flick. Seriously....someone needs to change the thread title. :lol

I still wish people would stop calling this a Bay flick. Seriously....someone needs to change the thread title. :lol

Because changing the title will change anything? People will still call it a Bay flick and you'll still be butt hurt.

Solves jack ****. :lol

Because changing the title will change anything? People will still call it a Bay flick and you'll still be butt hurt.

Solves jack ****. :lol

well, when the movie comes out and it is completely crap, Everyone is going to blame Bay and everyone is going to hate on him even though he basically has nothing to do with this.
So changing the title would help people understand that Bay is not really doing anything for this movie.

He's making a decent amount. But he's not the end all be all. He probably has as much power as Spielberg had on him during Transformers.

He's making a decent amount. But he's not the end all be all. He probably has as much power as Spielberg had on him during Transformers.

Which is a great point because when people hate Transformers and criticize it they NEVER blame Spielberg. Ever.....

So to blame Bay for everything wrong with this movie is not really fair.

well, when the movie comes out and it is completely crap, Everyone is going to blame Bay and everyone is going to hate on him even though he basically has nothing to do with this.
So changing the title would help people understand that Bay is not really doing anything for this movie.

You can go to random web blogs and they introduce the film as Michael Bays.... you think changing the thread title is going to enlighten the world?

Hes the big name attached to this flick by the media, its got nothing to do with the thread title on a doll board sherlock. :slap

You know when the movie trailers start hitting its going to be all 'From Michael Bay who brought you Transformers..."

Still, I'm excited to see this after seeing the set pics. I imagine this will be pretty huge, I know TMNT is huge with kids right now.

You know when the movie trailers start hitting its going to be all 'From Michael Bay who brought you Transformers..."
Still, I'm excited to see this after seeing the set pics. I imagine this will be pretty huge, I know TMNT is huge with kids right now.

:exactly:

Most websites either have in the title of their coverage or in the first line "Michael Bay brings you...", "Michael Bay changes turtles back to turtles", etc... if they even mention the director its generally pretty deep into the articles.

I'm not saying its right for a director to get the snub in the media, but thats the way it is. I wonder if its a hit if Bay will get the glory or if the media will shift focus to the director finally.

Back