Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godzilla looks awesome so the turtles better be awesome to. They didn't have a thing at comic con so I wonder when they'll show something . They defiantly need to ease everyone's worries.

I'm surprised they didn't show anything for this during Comic-con.

You would think maybe they had a teaser or a movie poster or something.

I see hobos that look like that al the time here. Usually it's bags and bags of cans they're carrying on their backs...but **** now I'm thinking they may have always been Ninja Turtles :horror :panic:

I would bet my money on aliens

I'm surprised they didn't show anything for this during Comic-con.

You would think maybe they had a teaser or a movie poster or something.

That's a bad sign. Maybe the designs and execution if the movie suck?

Or maybe they were busy....Bay is doing Transformers 4, they're still filming TMNT...who knows.

And who cares.

I care I wanna see how this movie will look. But anyway check this out

tumblr_mqdr5c135G1qkxtxso1_500.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No dammit!!!!! It's a really huge red ****ing flag brah.

Lol yea I know. I'm just skeptical about this movie. It doesn't seem terrible from the set pics and they put the turtle vehicle in. They are basing the movie off the Fred wolf show .

I'm very iffy about this. I always want more ninja turtle content, but I really don't want what happened to transformers to happen to tmnt. That really scares me.

But if I keep my expectations low, I leave open the possibility to be pleasantly surprised.

I've been a fan of the turtles since I was a child and have fond memories of watching the 1990 film with my dad however I'm not expecting anything special from this new film. It might be well received by the new generation of TMNT kids these days but I can't see it exceeding the expectations of the older generation TMNT fans.

I just hope we get some great looking turtles and some cool fighting scenes.

The new cartoon series is rather good though so there is some small hope for the film if it is indeed heading in that direction.

I too have been curious as why nothing about this film or the turtles has really come out yet. I havent been following the filming or the process at all, but I just feel like Ive been hearing about this film for ages already and still have not seen a thing from it. Are the turtles still supposed to be aliens?

I too have been curious as why nothing about this film or the turtles has really come out yet. I havent been following the filming or the process at all, but I just feel like Ive been hearing about this film for ages already and still have not seen a thing from it. Are the turtles still supposed to be aliens?

They are no longer aliens. There was a big enough uproar when that was announced for them to backtrack. Which has me worried what they didn't talk about that would cause a similar uproar.

Back