Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I wouldn't be so quick on that. Who is more the modern day Schumacher than Michael Bay? Is Megan Fox more talented than Arnold? It may not be full on B&R but it could very well end up the B&R of the TMNT movies. Mikey making at least 4 rape jokes I've counted so far in the trailers alone and the turtles being black doesn't help. :lol

Dear lord, what rape joke?

:lol I wouldn't be so quick on that. Who is more the modern day Schumacher than Michael Bay? Is Megan Fox more talented than Arnold? It may not be full on B&R but it could very well end up the B&R of the TMNT movies. Mikey making at least 4 rape jokes I've counted so far in the trailers alone and the turtles being black doesn't help. :lol

I think TMNT 3 is the Batman and Robin of franchise :lol

Dear lord, what rape joke?

There are so many trailers, I can't remember which it's in. It's definetely one of the newer ones tho like trailer/tv spot 18 or something. It's always Mikey in regards to Megan Fox.

Reviews also say he comes off incredibly creepy when the sex jokes don't land.

at least the look and the story seems to be normal. Might not be great but it looks like an average action movie. B&R had weird sets, a lot of one liners, nothing was taken seriously, the bad guys were parodies, the action was dumb.

from what we've seen of this movie: real sets, normal characters, no one liners (jokes are different) the action scenes seem to be taken seriously, the bad guy is serious (not silly like arnold)

this might end up being mediocre but it already looks better than b&r

There are so many trailers, I can't remember which it's in. It's definetely one of the newer ones tho like trailer/tv spot 18 or something.

I want you to quote it. If you'll site it in an argument, you must quote it. Why you might ask? Because I think you're full of ****.

Oh, there really is. That's no joke. :lol check it out, like I said one of the later trailers. I'll find it and post it but it may take a few.

Spoiler box option won't come up for me but :

SPOILER :

Shredder is not Saki, Splinter is not Yoshi. He is just a rat. There are no Ultroms or Krang making the ooze. Shredder does it through a front company and creates both Splinter and the Turtles themselves. April names them. Splinter is not a ninja master. He has no obligation to them. Shredder's suit is also a mech ala The Wolverine's SS.

Are these changes a rumor or are they fact? Also, if Splinter is just some rat, how the hell does he train them?:lol I saw a scene of him teaching them how to fight. Also, why does he wear Asian clothing and a has an Asian mustache?...Wow...that sounds racist :lol

Now race talks. Dear lord they are turtles. Who ever brought up race is a joke.

:lol Right because Michael Bay wouldn't make fun of racism. He definitely didn't make black transformers for comic relief. :lol

Are these changes a rumor or are they fact? Also, if Splinter is just some rat, how the hell does he train them?:lol I saw a scene of him teaching them how to fight. Also, why does he wear Asian clothing and a has an Asian mustache?...Wow...that sounds racist :lol

Several reviews coming in from different sources saying the same things. That's also what I've been saying here, how is Splinter a master of ninjitsu?

No, really, I don't hear it, I hear one or 2 lines of one of them using ghetto slang like "foo", but I wouldn't catalog it as black just because of that :lol

I say "foo" and I'm as white as they come. People that categorize them as "trying to be black" because of slang is a joke. And that person might not be racists, but they discriminate.

I say "foo" and I'm as white as they come. People that categorize them as "trying to be black" because of slang is a joke. And that person might not be racists, but they discriminate.

Pretty sure it's more the dew rags and loin cloths. Do you wear those when you say foo? :lol

I actually thought Mikey was trying to pull off a "cholo" accent when he said "Yeeeee we'll find yaaa".... But I wouldn't think he's voiced by a Mexican :lol

Back