Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you except this....
tumblr_mjf0dwTlqB1rdutw3o1_400.gif

giphy-2.gif

surely you can except this....
tumblr_n7oqvqdaDP1qzucdqo3_500.gif

WRWIxHp.gif

tumblr_n7os60y6mU1td0w8do1_500.gif

I don't think you're familiar with my POV.

I LOVE the new designs and love how they look on screen.

So we can agree on that.

It'll probably be a CGI fest

Knock on wood.

The suits haven't been done properly since Predator 2. Wolf probably had the best facial animatronics of all the Preds since then.

Wolf was pretty well made and had a lot of personality, I didn't like the designs in AVP1 at all.

I LOVED Predator 1 & 2 but after that? NOPE.
Predators was a nice try

Another thing we can agree on.

I'm not fully Hating on the 90s Turtles. I liked the first movie as a Kid, but I can accept these new Turtle designs. I have more concerns on how the new Gremlins and Predator will look.

I wonder if they're turning shredder into a giant robot just so they can have an excuse for him to explode when he's defeated....

Actually it looks like Turtles were upscaled so that they wouldn't look like dwarfs compared to Transhredder.
But now humans are dwarfs to Turtles. Oh, the irony...

i feel like a lot of people hating this never watched a turtle movie or cartoon in their lives.

Actually it looks like Turtles were upscaled so that they wouldn't look like dwarfs compared to Transhredder.
But now humans are dwarfs to Turtles. Oh, the irony...

Actually, there's a part in the trailer where you see Ralph going vs Broshredder, and he towers over Ralph.

I grew up watching the turtles (even that horrid 3rd movie) and this looks like **** to me. Just my opinion.

and thats fair. but people are complaining about stuff that has even been done in the previews movies like the turtles having to shave one of their own.

I mean, Really? Raph saving them is a problem now? It's like, have you ever seen a turtle movie?

I know you're typing quickly, but that "the turtles having to shave one of their own" had me wondering what kind of turtles movie are you viewing.

Back