Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's face it, this is what TMNT will be to kids these days...

TMNT_brandsplash_712.jpg

Corrected

Let's face it, this is what TMNT will be to kids these days...

1962698_10152302279889165_550981220_n.png

Nah maybe in the movieverse but nick tmnt is waaay more popular. Im sure this will be the new tmnt for the kids who dont know tmnt

................ No seriously whose the dumbass who gave raph those shades? Wtf does a turtle in the sewer need with shades. Not like he's gonna pick up some turtle *** at the club or anything. Man that really bothers me.

Nah maybe in the movieverse but nick tmnt is waaay more popular. Im sure this will be the new tmnt for the kids who dont know tmnt

................ No seriously whose the dumbass who gave raph those shades? Wtf does a turtle in the sewer need with shades. Not like he's gonna pick up some turtle *** at the club or anything. Man that really bothers me.

I still wonder whether they live in the sewers?!? Raph is gonna be busting through man hole covers Hulk style all over NY with his size.

I still wonder whether they live in the sewers?!? Raph is gonna be busting through man hole covers Hulk style all over NY with his size.

They live in the sewers. They are set pictures with a sewer lair and pizza hut box furniture and other furniture made out of skateboards.

Thats right! Their couch was made out of pizza hut boxes or something, yeah I rememeber those pics now

This thread is good for the laughs :rotfl. I started rewatching the 90s Turtles series recently, and I re-read several their entries in the Usagi Yojimbo comics. In comparison, this movie is just surreal in all of the wrong ways. I hope it flops.

I was assuming Splinter would have had a different voice actor but Knoxville as Leo????

If the half-shell hero Leonardo sounds a bit like Bad Grandpa in the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the half-pint sensei Splinter sounds like Monk, there’s good reason. Johnny Knoxville has just been added to voice the role of Leonardo, and Tony Shalhoub is voicing Splinter, the Yoda-like creature that teaches chop socky technique to the turtles. Now, Pete Ploszek played the role of Leonardo during the filming part, while Seinfeld‘s Danny Woodburn played Splinter. Insiders tell me they were always open to changing the voicing component of the Jonathan Liebesman-directed film that Paramount releases August 8, and those actors were only guaranteed to physically perform the roles in costume. But as it has proven with World War Z, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Noah, Paramount also is a studio that isn’t reticent to adding ingredients to the souffle after it has risen, and right up to the point where it’s ready to be served.

https://www.deadline.com/2014/04/johnny-knoxville-tony-shalhoub-lend-voices-to-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/

Things just keep getting worse. Why did they even bother to make the film in the first place is they just planned to keep on taking a dump over it all the time!

idk, Knoxville is alright when he's not being stupid, he could be an alright leo. I'm open to it, who would of thought that Jason Biggs would have made a great leo and Sean Aston would be an awesome Ralph but they are both great in the new show. I'm more concerned with unneeded changes being made as opposed to the voice cast.

idk, Knoxville is alright when he's not being stupid, he could be an alright leo. I'm open to it, who would of thought that Jason Biggs would have made a great leo and Sean Aston would be an awesome Ralph but they are both great in the new show. I'm more concerned with unneeded changes being made as opposed to the voice cast.

yeah he is cool

Yeah...the turtles start out as human,Splinter is April's Dad,Shredder is Krang in Disquise.....Bravo Michael BayFormer

There are no words in all the tongues of man, orc, elves, and Batman for the level of hatred I have for Michael Bay and this film. Knoxville as Leo? Tony Shaloub as Splinter? Why? I am telling you now Karai will be played by Tyler Perry at this rate. Does anyone involved with this picture even respect the Turtles? How does Nickelodeon still have their name attached to this crap?

Back