MGS4 Snake Medicom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS did do a good job on the Creature and Metaluna Mutant figures, similar in nature to this figure.

I have this figure,really dissapointed with the paint tearing,really annoying,i bended the arms 1 time and the paint was tearing apart,all the bright blue spots of the suit is like that,the dark blue is ok,just rubber.

I have this figure,really dissapointed with the paint tearing,really annoying,i bended the arms 1 time and the paint was tearing apart,all the bright blue spots of the suit is like that,the dark blue is ok,just rubber.

That's unfortunate. I was curious, how is the articulation? Is it hard to keep poses without the suit pushing it back?

That's unfortunate. I was curious, how is the articulation? Is it hard to keep poses without the suit pushing it back?

Honestly...i havent tried since i lifted both arms to try and the suit started to crack under both of his arms,i havent dared to try and get the suit ruined more than it allready is.The Hands have no articulation,just pure rubber,no joints or anything,here is pics of mine:

wow good thing i didnt preorder this one when i had the chance. and i wasnt expecting the hands to just be rubber gloves

That totally blows, Rock. Any chance you can try to get a refund (would that even be possible)?

Tried,but he said this is something we would have to forward to Medicom,since this is not the sellers fault,since i was the one ****ing up the weak suit.

You would think this is a tight suit on his body,but its not,its alot of air between the actual body and his Suit,which makes it very un-realistic,Medicoms poorest product by far imo.

Damn, mine should be here within a week from SSC. I really want it, but I thought he would be like the MGS3 figures. I might cancel him now. Has anyone seen the Raiden figure yet?! Is he goona be just like Old Snake?

Damn, mine should be here within a week from SSC. I really want it, but I thought he would be like the MGS3 figures. I might cancel him now. Has anyone seen the Raiden figure yet?! Is he goona be just like Old Snake?

I was wondering the same thing,but the suit looks the same.

strangely it looks like Raiden has wrist articulation (scroll right). now why the hell couldn't they have done that w/ Snake?!

m1sa3.jpg

Probably realized after making Snake that it was something they needed to address, but not enough to go back and fix it.

im surprised no one has anything to say about Raiden,which means no one got it,im curious how his suit holds up.

or hasnt this one released yet?

Back