MGS4 Snake Medicom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, thanks for the pics Mookeylama! I can see he actually has wrist joints, but he is also getting suit crush just like the Appleseed figures. Look at his elbow, it's all bunched up. :monkey2

And yeah, I'm getting him. Hopefully he will actually be a Q2 release. Late Q2. All this stuff coming early is killing me. I never even got a 15-20 day notice for Old Snake, just a 3-5 day. Killin me SSC, killin me.

strangely it looks like Raiden has wrist articulation (scroll right). now why the hell couldn't they have done that w/ Snake?!

m1sa3.jpg

Raiden's suit ends at the wrists and it looks like his hands are detached from the rest of the suit:

metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots--20060616024423181.jpg

Snake's suit extends fully over his body, including his wrists and hands.

I guess that means Medicom was trying to be accurate, but they couldn't even get the color of Snake's harness right, so I dunno.

Even still, I would have been more than ok if their Snake had the same wrist joints that Medi Raiden has. Better joints than no joints.

Congrats Sick Boy!!! Pics when you get him? :rock

I got him in at like 8:30 this morning. I <3 SSC, Medicom and FedEx Ground! :chew

Let us know what you think of it,i wish people couldnt hold back on their opinion on this figure,it has a common problem with the suit,please share thoughts.

Let us know what you think of it,i wish people couldnt hold back on their opinion on this figure,it has a common problem with the suit,please share thoughts.

He has a few tiny paint/rubber rips, but nothing major or that you would see under closer inspection. I might return him to SSC if I see more when I get him home. The two I noticed most were on his left upper thigh where the light and dark blue rubber meet and on the inside of his left arm at the elbow. I wish there was some way to tighten his suit up.

I think it's a good looking figure, except the suit being so puffy and weird. I don't understand that. I can't really pose him because of this, as his suit bunches up like the Appleseed fiugres. And not having hands or joints kinda ruins it to. So I think he will just go in the back of my Snakes when I get more. But he looks really good.

Ok, that's my 2 cents. Let me know if you got more questions.

thanks for sharing,we all have same problem with this figure,dont know whats up with the Puffy suit,because thats all wrong.This is the worst 170$ ive ever spent on a figure,talk about half-assed figure.

Raiden looks to be more accurate than the Medi Snake. I really hope the character is awesome and not a wuss (in the game).

Back