MG Toys 1/6 Scale The Savior Dresscode For Matrix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showboat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did a search and couldnt find any results on this. Looks quite cool.

1.JPG

2.JPG

This looks pretty good for the price. I've been wanting a Neo figure and this might be the way to go. I wonder how good the hands are for posing or holding a gun.

This set is awesome, except for the hands.
Here are some pics.
I modified the head; skin color, eyebrows, lips and hair. Looks better now IMO.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528227.098202.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528236.732668.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528292.804565.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528304.775313.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528323.170575.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528368.190605.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528569.908732.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528394.293037.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424528394.293037.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 576
Great pictures! What hands did you use? My set should be here early next week and I already know I'll need to come up with a better pair of hands.

Received today from Kit Chen ordered through OneSixthKit.com, thanks again for the speedy delivery!

Kitbashed Neo set.

Didn't really wanted to buy this set, cause I prefer the look Neo had in the first movie, when he was fully loaded with guns.from the lobby scene.
But due to the current Neo hype and pics across the 1/6th groups,
I caved and ordered anyway.

Pretty neat little set, the headsculpt is kinda pale, the glasses won't always stay on (and these need to stay on!, his expression is kinda "woah" wink-emoticon )
But his outfit is great, especially the wired coat, it also came with a white t-shirt, but I couldn't get this on, due to the tight fit with the coat.

Took a few quick pics, enjoy!

Looks sweeeeeeeet. Anyone know how the coat compares to the Triad one...?

I don't have this clothes set in hand but I can tell from pictures the tailoring looks miles better than the triad one. I have the triad one in hand.

What body have you used for your kitbash?

Received today from Kit Chen ordered through OneSixthKit.com, thanks again for the speedy delivery!

Kitbashed Neo set.

Didn't really wanted to buy this set, cause I prefer the look Neo had in the first movie, when he was fully loaded with guns.from the lobby scene.
But due to the current Neo hype and pics across the 1/6th groups,
I caved and ordered anyway.

Pretty neat little set, the headsculpt is kinda pale, the glasses won't always stay on (and these need to stay on!, his expression is kinda "woah" wink-emoticon )
But his outfit is great, especially the wired coat, it also came with a white t-shirt, but I couldn't get this on, due to the tight fit with the coat.

Took a few quick pics, enjoy!

I picked up the set too. Really pleased with it. The wired portion of the coat really let's you get creative w display!

I also used the v4 narrow body they had on the site with the kit. Think it's a tt21 narrow ko or similar.
Added the reeve superman hands as well... The rubber hands they supplied have holes in them and look a little funky.

Crappy iPhone pic

Back