Mezco One 12: Popeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does the mezco wait list ever convert? am currently wait listed for the white outfit....

Some people got converted for the Homemade Spidey that just shipped. Typically there's some **** ups during processing of CC's; which sucks for buyers who had that spot, and then a few who just drop it.

He hit UK retailers yesterday, and he sold FAST! I tried to get one from Dandyisland, I had him in my cart, and the figure sold out before I could check out! He only went live on their site mid morning and all 10 they had sold out by the afternoon. I jumped on eBay and managed to snag one, he should be here by tomorrow at the earliest. UK retailers only seem to get limited quantities of One:12, so, if you're in the UK and you want him, do NOT wait, he won't be restocked!

I received an email from Mezco saying the Popeye exclusive will process soon.

One:12 Collective Popeye - Deluxe Sailor Edition will start shipping the week of January 21st, 2019.

Just off the boat and figuring which way to go. :)

47834B7D-6EC5-41DC-B181-E3A4904BD6A2.jpeg

I wonder if the coat was homage to the Robin Williams Popeye movie because it looks like it :clap

Well yeah for the US b/c it's a Mezco Exclusive. They're all US only.

Supposed to ship week of 1/21.

I get that. UK distributors do get NECA exclusives, but, I'm not entirely sure if Mezco have a UK distributor, if there is one they don't get much One:12 in as they always sell out fast here and are one shot deals.

Received mine only moments ago. He is just brilliant, definitely my current favourite. Was able to get a few pics in straight out of the box but the light was fading. I'll have a play and shoot some more when the light is better. Flash photos with my camera make stuff look awful!

KM7FY25.jpg

cBTb41D.jpg

zwbLjFr.jpg

ZHeisGJ.jpg

I get better quality the more light I have.

The light held long enough today for me to get some more pics shot. Some were still dark, but, a little PhotoShop jiggery pokery solved that. So, here you go:

ma8pWOL.jpg

dXTXEDH.jpg

Pw0HiPJ.jpg

bsj4kZy.jpg

Qm1EP6f.jpg

7Ja1E0s.jpg

cqG47Om.jpg

UNPuSlw.jpg

krgmZZ4.jpg

qOD2SzM.jpg

NfvmgTX.jpg

lZt9ayb.jpg

NdTe4Sa.jpg

CFNjnCH.jpg

o21SYLa.jpg

Love him!!

I forgot to shoot any with his kitbag, but had packed the box away before I realised!

Mine arrived in the UK too this morning. I don’t normally go for fabric on figures but being a big fan of Popeye growing up and seeing all the love the figure has been getting I had to give it a go. Glad I did because it’s an amazing little figure!!
2F16C4E0-E928-4B22-9831-E018A1E425AD.jpg

Back