Mezco One 12: Popeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love figures of The Phantom, Doc Savage, Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, The Shadow, and D.i.c.k. Tracy.

I’d like to see them continue with this line: Bluto, Olive Oyl, Wimpy.

For the price of these, I would only buy Bluto and I am sure he'll be $100 because of his size. I think the rest wouldn't sell.

Bluto is the only one I could see being made. If anything Olive Oyl and Wimpy could be small statues, made by someone else then. I don't think there's enough demand for them and they don't really need articulation.

I'd be down for Poopdeck Pappy as that would be a more grizzled and bearded Popeye that could look great.

Been having a blast with this Popeye!
73F60488-1ECC-436D-B99B-E02CF8CF8437.jpeg F50C9BB9-7E4B-4B3F-9F5F-9B4E02083381.jpeg DAF16EFC-428E-419D-9053-C340E0292559.jpeg

Thank you captnemo! I did, they’re water slides and then I wrapped the hands to add to his brawler look

I missed out on the white exclusive so I POd/bought one from eBay. I prefer the white outfit and the spinach can packaging made me buy one with a 15% off coupon to soften the blow.

Back