MEZCO One:12 Michael Myers HALLOWEEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of the similar style neca myers go for well above that price now, im not impressed with this at all judging from that pic but i also do not have myers in collect and will get the new ultimate but do want a reg lookin mask ver... so this is only option under 100 bucks correct?

any vid reviews from over-seas yet? unboxings?

Lol that hair seam. Off centered pockets
0a5e53a16db9bf3ec146ab955d57801c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Je-sus. The prototype was bad enough.

Looks better there, it's hard to swallow the $80 price tag without looking at the whole set though, the accessories are big, but again, most of that has come from NECA at some point at a much lower price point.

Looks like ****.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Looked like crap from the beginning. I don't get how their Ghostbusters coveralls look great but these look like utter ****.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The only 1:12 figures that I liked were Spock and Sulu, that Nimoy likeness was incredible! I bought them and got burnt on eBay, nothing since has tempted me.

Yeah, I canceled my pre-orders too.... I actually love the one:12 stuff. The Batman stuff is phenomenal and the one:12 Frankenstein is the best frankenstein figure I've ever seen. There's really only a handful of one:12 I don't like. But, this Myers falls under that category for me. I tried really hard to like it.... just can't..... I also don't think the one:12 Ghostbusters look all that good either. The likenesses on everyone except Hudson are good but again, the coveralls look ******.

Back