Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a failed payment. I have new debit card, but this piece of garbage website keeps saying "Please enter a credit card number.
Validation failed.". Anybody have any idea how to fix this? I have one more chance to get this right otherwise I lose the pre-order.

Have you tried calling them? Maybe they can change it in their end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a failed payment. I have new debit card, but this piece of garbage website keeps saying "Please enter a credit card number.
Validation failed.". Anybody have any idea how to fix this? I have one more chance to get this right otherwise I lose the pre-order.

Can you use switch to Paypal? I really don't know otherwise, I only have CC issues when it's a preorder and jam packed.

I called them right before they were about to close shop. It was a little too quick for my liking. Took less than a minute. I feel like there's gonna be another problem. I guess I'll know by tomorrow. I wish they gave the option of paying it off on Paypal, but once you use the card, you have to stick with it. Hopefully it works out.

I called them right before they were about to close shop. It was a little too quick for my liking. Took less than a minute. I feel like there's gonna be another problem. I guess I'll know by tomorrow. I wish they gave the option of paying it off on Paypal, but once you use the card, you have to stick with it. Hopefully it works out.

Good luck, that sucks ****. They should really be able to talk to you and figure it out. I know it was at a Con and who knows who they hire for it; but at LACC the people ringing you up gave no ****s.

Tony Stark makes you feel

He’s the cool exec with the heart of steel

As Iron man, all jets ablaze

He fights and spites

With his repulsor rays!

Amazing armor!

That’s Iron Man!

A blazing power!

That’s Iron Man!!

Last edited:
It’s an awesome toy....real beaut....

He is a die cast when you have in hand that’s for sure, but a well built figure with beautiful articulation for a heavy die cast IMO

Just awesome to pose . I actually want Mezco to do the movie armor now :wink1:

Some proclaim it one of the GOAT comic IM figures.

I agree.definitely the best 1/12 comic IM figure I’ve ever owned. I wouldn’t be surprised once the word gets out, he will sell out. This is one of Mezco’s best IMO

Most likely a knee-jerk reaction, but currently thinking of selling off some HTs and focusing on Mezco. This thing already looked great in pics, but in-hand takes it up so many levels. There's tons of reviews already, but if I wanted to say one thing, it's that this doesn't come off as yellow as it seems in some pics and reviews. The aesthetic combined with the accessories pretty much makes this a perfect release to me (if not for a few tiny paint blemishes here and there).

20190105_155736.jpg

Such a great release from Mezco!

Yup it’s so shiny it’s hard to get the right lighting in pics but in hand we are taking HT quality IMO

Ummm..yeah

Look up in the sky

It’s a bird

It’s A plane

It’s Sup...OOPS!

Most likely a knee-jerk reaction, but currently thinking of selling off some HTs and focusing on Mezco.

I started collecting Mezco and immediately drifted away from HT. I can get 2-3 Mezco figures per Hot Toys figure (even more if you compare to Iron Man prices) and I love them. Especially since they're creating figures closer to the comics. Twenty years from now I'll still have an attachment to the comic characters but who knows how I'll feel about characters from movies that are popular right now.

Look up in the sky

It’s a bird

It’s A plane

It’s Sup...OOPS!

Supoops? I had one of those this morning... [emoji90]

I started collecting Mezco and immediately drifted away from HT. I can get 2-3 Mezco figures per Hot Toys figure (even more if you compare to Iron Man prices) and I love them. Especially since they're creating figures closer to the comics. Twenty years from now I'll still have an attachment to the comic characters but who knows how I'll feel about characters from movies that are popular right now.

IDK about that..it depends on the character with Mezco in the comic style theme..they seem to be hit or miss and I’m usually not a fan of their stylization of comic characters like their Wolvie or Captain America , but Iron man so far is a winner , but other comic characters , particularly DC comic characters, I have not been to keen on the Batman comic style versions except for the TDKR figures. I hope future Mezcos have a more comic accurate design

IDK about that..it depends on the character with Mezco in the comic style theme..they seem to be hit or miss and I’m usually not a fan of their stylization of comic characters like their Wolvie or Captain America , but Iron man so far is a winner , but other comic characters , particularly DC comic characters, I have not been to keen on the Batman comic style versions except for the TDKR figures. I hope future Mezcos have a more comic accurate design

It may be more likely with Mattel losing their DC license, only time will tell. I don't mind the Mezco flair though since the characters have so many different looks in the comic books it doesn't look out of place to me. I would prefer less lines and patterns on some of the outfits and it does seem kind of random which figures get overly stylized and which have a more classic look.

I’m more of an MCU fan so Mezco hasn’t put out much I’ve been incredibly interested in, at least until Thor was released. The seductive lord of thunder came out great, can’t wait for more movie/TV stuff!
50d213cb18661d453e20153382397bd6.jpg

755ac042523a25d48f2d19cfefc09702.jpg

d7366f131b605a2eea89dc16d37884bb.jpg

2989ade36fda4426b7f543e7da922a2e.jpg

af16d5a060fa7f8166500967a8a01fbf.jpg

Not the right costume, but the lightning eyes really give off a “Bring me Thanos!” vibe
a7deaac978ab8a3fff07e0814366c99b.jpg

Great pics.......Mine was to arrive today. Instead of Thor, I received Invincible IM. Contacting the seller they sent the wrong figure :slap

Keep IM..years from now it will be a bigger collectible than any version of hemsworth :lecture

Missles

Repulsors

Which is your choice

Don’t know why youtubers aren’t too keen on the Stark sculpt

I like the expression

Last edited:
Back