Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to intrude in your business however; I’d recommend checking out the Storm Collectibles Dynamic Figure stand if you haven’t already. BBTS has them. I’ve got all my Mezco’s on them and it’s a world better.

A single stand handles both 6 - 12 inch figures museum to dynamic poses....it’s basic in design but best in business for functionality.... add that functionality to your design and grand slam...assuming it doesn’t kill your cost to produce. 🥴

I could easily add a plaque base to those and it’d look nice. Might have to pick one up and see.

My attempt:

5Jk5fS3.jpg

P0VpeTW.jpg

Just got my Gladiator Hulk in. After watching and reading a lot of reviews bashing the paint on this guy, I must say that mine honestly isn't that bad. While it is noticeable, the difference of green shading between the head and other parts of the body don't see nearly as pronounced on my figure compared to some of the early reviews. This may be a 'your mileage may vary' issue, or I'm partially color blind.

That still isn't an excuse for a $125 figure, but I think it's a pretty great piece. If you are on the fence about it and don't have any other hulk in your collection I would recommend getting him. Otherwise, if you can wait for this to drop in price, which I 100% believe it will, then it will be a really good future purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I do like the color scheme of that 42.
42 is an amazing figure. I know we all get tired of the exclusives and missing one is like eating that hot iron ore in Iron Man 1, but it if there’s a figure that you’re going to take an L on eBay for, its this figure. Shame on Mezco to holy hell for not making this a regular or PX Exclusive cause it’s really their action figure ambassador and they are squandering its awesomeness for some asinine exclusivity. This figure can build their brand, and they have limited its release. SMH:slap

Opened the standard Dr Strange today - nice figure - shoulders are really tight - any suggestions on loosening just a tad? Not so bulky is old Stephen so i dont want to do harm... bad enough his hands are a mess. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The classic Iron Man looks great! I like the 42 model as well, however I'd rather not overpay for it this time.

It's time for the last review of 2018 - it seems fitting to end on a very high note! I'm checking out a terrific One:12 release tonight, the classic Iron Man! This figure really wowed me, and I wasn't expecting it. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-123118a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great New Year's Eve!

Michael

review_one12im_large.jpg

The Invincible IM is one of my favorites of the year....

I just scored the Classic Punisher with eBay coupon a few days ago at “reasonable” price rounding out my Marvel Classic pieces.

Things are awesome...

Back