Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm contemplating Cable. Looks great. I really like the Plasma Cannon having an LED in it, wish the original did as well.

I'm curious if they're going to make a 3rd Cable as an Exclusive only item. Maybe the one with the shoulder pads?

My Vigilante DD waitlist converted, I order about 30 minutes after it sold out.

Apparently PX Cable's Plasma Cannon doesn't come with an LED. That was a mistake.

I thought the first one had it, the way it looks lit up in the pics but it doesn’t say it does. Anyway, I like the first version more, even though he would look nice next to cyclops and ts wolverine. Trying not to double dip on characters and but it looks cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the first one had it, the way it looks lit up in the pics but it doesn’t say it does. Anyway, I like the first version more, even though he would look nice next to cyclops and ts wolverine. Trying not to double dip on characters and but it looks cool.

I was planning on never double dipping on characters either but then I ended up with Tiger Stripe, Brown, and Ronin Wolverine with Logan on pre-order. ...Mezco has me by the balls.

I have PX Cyclops and PX Cable on pre-order but I may cancel them. They both look great but if I'm going to spend $100 on a release, I'd rather spend it on the original releases.

I was planning on never double dipping on characters either but then I ended up with Tiger Stripe, Brown, and Ronin Wolverine with Logan on pre-order. ...Mezco has me by the balls.

I have PX Cyclops and PX Cable on pre-order but I may cancel them. They both look great but if I'm going to spend $100 on a release, I'd rather spend it on the original releases.

I really came close on the brown wolverine. In fact, I might still. I did on the Red Son Superman and xforce deadpool, no regrets. Deadpool px was the best deal with all it came with, I love that figure.

The 90s Cyclops is it for me, esp. with the jacket and I’m digging the led armor on Cable. I can’t believe the bulk of my preorders are in 1/12 now thanks to mezco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn between the PX Cyclops and the 90s version. I'm leaning on the PX version since this version is the one I grew up on (minus the Mez-flair) and I like that it comes in a tin packaging. The jacket and screaming head sculpt is what makes me think twice about the 90s one. Which version are you all getting if you get Cyclops?

I want the 90's one but want the PX for the unmasked head. Some of these have lingered on Amazon for a little bit and gotten cheap, may just give that a shot and if I don't get one no big deal.

That Ironman is a sweet piece ..watch the reviews

It really is. So excited to get it in to add to my classic cap, spidey, and dr strange.

Shame about the Ragnarok Hulk though. I personally really dislike how they handled the joints. It's almost like in their attempt to hide the joints they made them look super awkward. I hope they don't use the same mold for a classic Hulk.

No. Classic didn’t have the light up eyes. Not in comics either.

Darkseide and Cyclops do...

Last edited:
Oh boy...

FB_IMG_1545007356523.jpg

:clap:thud:

Glad I have mine preordered and paid for. This Classic Iron Man looks awesome!!!

I'm going to take another unpopular opinion tonight - that's two in a row! But rather than speak badly about a figure many like, I'm praising a figure many hate. It's the latest from the Mezco One:12 Collective Marvel line up - the Hulk, straight from Thor: Ragnarok! Okay, so 'praising' might be a stretch, but this figure is not the terrible release some would have you believe. You can find my complete review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-121918a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_one12hulk_9.jpg

Back