Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, some of the Mezco pricing is nutso. I keep same spending approach to Mezco as I do with Hot Toys. Would I realistically spend 2x or more for a figure I missed, nah.....just because Mezco has some figures hanging around Hot Toy pricing doesn't change my spending approach.

Mezco's are fun and I wouldn't be opposed to spending $175 - $200 for an occasional gem. Spending upwards of $200, man it'd have to be really special to the soul.....speaking to you Classic Punisher who I let get away :)

I sold my CP with a massive profit and regret it every day because I wanted to keep him so very much but I needed the money so off to Ebay he went and he was sold in seconds and it pained me to let him go.

SDCC Punisher arrived. Had some definite QC issues though. Neck was the worst with black spots and missing paint. Hands had difficulty fitting the guns and the white paint of the gloves transferred to the grips of the weapons. Also, the left wrist peg seemed too large to comfortably fit the hands.

Anyone else have any similar issues with the figure?

Already shipped it back to the seller. Contacted eBay and they gave me a credit to order another one from a different seller at the same price. Hopefully I have better luck with the second one.

15%-off code on eBay UK today so I snagged a Doctor Strange for a decent price - I've never been a huge fan of the character but I'm really drawn to this figure for some reason. I think it's the opportunity to do plenty of different poses (spell casting, flying etc)... Plus capes are cool...

What another frustrating pre-order process. Tried my phone first, sued paypal, wouldn't work. Logged on firefox, wouldn't work (keeps telling me to add a state for the address, its added, been there since day 1) jumped on google chrome and finally got it to work. Glad this didn't sell out super fast or I'd have been screwed.

I guess it is not so popular, unlike the Onyx Batman, which was a disaster to order. No sweat this time. I wish they included a Charlie cox unmasked head which would have made this more popular.

I guess it is not so popular, unlike the Onyx Batman, which was a disaster to order. No sweat this time. I wish they included a Charlie cox unmasked head which would have made this more popular.

Probably not as popular but unlike Onyx Batman it was not an announced pre-order w/ count down.

Unfortunately wait listed before I saw the email. I guess I'm going to have to start checking for their emails on a daily basis at this rate! Missed out on the last few unannounced exclusives.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately wait listed before I saw the email. I guess I'm going to have to start checking for their emails on a daily basis at this rate! Missed out on the last few unannounced exclusives.

Except for stuff like Black Friday or Batman Day; their exclusives always go up on Wednesdays and if it's Wednesday then it's 1PM EST/10AM PST. So all the Con exclusives and all that go up on Wednesdays at that time a few weeks before the Con. These random ones are just totally random.

Except for stuff like Black Friday or Batman Day; their exclusives always go up on Wednesdays and if it's Wednesday then it's 1PM EST/10AM PST. So all the Con exclusives and all that go up on Wednesdays at that time a few weeks before the Con. These random ones are just totally random.
That's good to know! Appreciate the info

I saw it on Twitter 5 minutes in. Just got lucky to chance upon it, I think Mezco enjoys the meltdown for every exclusive

Mezco is just evil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well their logo looks the part, lol

ldTu6XM.png

So now I have to chase down the onyx Batman and the daredevil vigilante. And I have robin wolverine purple catwoman and homemade spider (if he ever ships) to trade or flip. It shouldn’t have to come down to that but so be it.

I’m hopeful that these two this week I missed will settle in the low 115-135 price range after the hype. Hoping.

So now I have to chase down the onyx Batman and the daredevil vigilante. And I have robin wolverine purple catwoman and homemade spider (if he ever ships) to trade or flip. It shouldn’t have to come down to that but so be it.

I’m hopeful that these two this week I missed will settle in the low 115-135 price range after the hype. Hoping.

I'm hoping this Batman release lowers the Ebay prices of the Ascending Knight black variant. May end up getting that instead if that's the case.

Back