Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly why I liked it (a lot really) and ordered. Especially after having bought a bunch of Articulated Icons figures a couple months ago. I love this little subset of Wolverine figures Mezco has going. Wouldn't mind having another honestly.

I placed my first order and used reward points, and not only did I not get an e-mail, but the order didn't even show in my order history. Didn't have a good feeling about that so I placed another order and still haven't gotten an e-mail but that one does show in history. Reward points were gone though :/

OMG, freakin love Articulated Icons. I hope Fwoosh makes more, or at least rereleases the line. The soft goods on this figure looks great and will for sure pair well with my Undead Ronin Articulated Icons legion. At this rate I have all of the Mezco Wolvy figures (except the yellow and blue tiger stripe PX exclusive, missed that one cuz of their site issues) and hope they keep going. Weapon X Mezco One 12 would be great.

I placed my first order and used reward points, and not only did I not get an e-mail, but the order didn't even show in my order history. Didn't have a good feeling about that so I placed another order and still haven't gotten an e-mail but that one does show in history. Reward points were gone though :/

Exact same thing I did.

I didn't place a second order. I emailed them about it. I'm sure they'll do nothing. Guess I'll have to pay the Ebay price.

I ordered the Ronin Wolvy, but I didn't get an email. I can't tell for sure if the order went through. My reward points are gone though. Hopefully there's no problem.

Can't you just check your Mezco account and see if its there as a new order?

Can't you just check your Mezco account and see if its there as a new order?

It's not in my order history at all. I had no problem with Strange. It wasn't like when I was ordering the SO Punisher where it wouldn't accept my card. It seemed likt eh order went through, but I never got the confirmation email. I didn't think anything of it cause my points were used up, so I just thought it went through. Doesn't seem to be the case. Ridiculous. I literally placed the order 30 seconds after it went up to.

It's not in my order history at all. I had no problem with Strange. It wasn't like when I was ordering the SO Punisher where it wouldn't accept my card. It seemed likt eh order went through, but I never got the confirmation email. I didn't think anything of it cause my points were used up, so I just thought it went through. Doesn't seem to be the case. Ridiculous. I literally placed the order 30 seconds after it went up to.

I’d say if its not in order history by now and no email you are out of luck. Did your points pay for it all? If not I guess you can always check your credit card and see if they made a charge. That’s how I knew I got Punisher. I got the email from the cc company saying a charge was made before I got the mezco email or it showed up in my account.

Definitely didn't get charged at all. I only had $10 worth of points, but it shows $0.00. I've already accepted that the site screwed up and I'm out of luck. Frustrating.

Definitely didn't get charged at all. I only had $10 worth of points, but it shows $0.00. I've already accepted that the site screwed up and I'm out of luck. Frustrating.

Don't give up hope. Sometimes it take a bit for them to email back... you never know. Make sure you get on the wait list NOW just in case too.

I got in on this wolverine. Like wolverine and all but part of it is just being happy to get to site in time. Mezco has trained me well.

They sure do have a lot of figures coming out in Q4!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got 1. Midway through checking out Paypal was taking a good minute to load. I was beginning to worry it sold out :lol

Congrats to those who scored a Ronin Wolverine. Hi hope I can find him one day, juste like I found Ultimates Spider-Man and Classic Captain America last week for $108 each shipped, brand new in sealed box. Super happy.

My small Marvel collection is growing nicely.

Back