Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a modern Dr Strange

modern comic strange with ax and magic weapons stuff? navy cape?

The One:12 figures seem to be popping up every day right now, and the latest to hit my doorstep is Doctor Strange. This is the regular release, and it's a beauty. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-091018a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

any luck in reachin out to mezco for fix to that prob with shirt print? i know that they are known for bad customer service with qc probs, but wondering if you had a diff experience?

I watched the big “reveals” last night. It was poorly done and about 25 mins too long. Let’s just hope people will be able to get their hands on what figures they want before the scalpers do their damage.

It literally sold out in 30 mins...

edit: Was replying to someone that said it would be up for a week, but guess they deleted. This definitely sold out quicker than expected, maybe it was a small run or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

While we're all into Strange right now (that doesn't sound quite right), I finally got around to checking out the SO Punisher last night:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-091218a.htm

review_one12sop_11.jpg

It literally sold out in 30 mins...

edit: Was replying to someone that said it would be up for a week, but guess they deleted. This definitely sold out quicker than expected, maybe it was a small run or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, surprised, it has to have been a small run. I hardly saw anyone interested in it and with the limit of 2 to sell out that fast.

I picked up two and my friend did, but we were in the first 20 minutes, so i'm happy, only the second exclusive besides batman beyond i was able to grab. I was actually in a meeting and had to excuse myself when i saw the email :):)

Wow. I didn’t realize it was going up today. Saw the email come through at 3pm but by that time all I could do was waitlist it. Oh well it’s probably better for me to save my money so it’s probably a good thing in the long run.

I was happy to see they limited it to 2 rather than 6 or whatever... i contacted them each time i couldn't get an exclusive and wrote a very nicely put email asking them to change that policy... maybe they listened :):) lol

Really? they don't allocate a bunch for each day? That's terrible. I personally couldn't deal with the crowds.

I was surprised, but they (and NECA I'm pretty sure) did that at SDCC. Mezco was sold out of the Spec Ops Punisher by noon on Thursday and Batman Beyond followed later in the day. So if you were a fri/sat/sun person you were **** out of luck. Most of the larger companies put up signs saying "come back tomorrow" for stuff so they did allocate them per day, but yeah Mezco was done really fast.

Back