Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me if the mezco one:12 punisher px exclusive deluxe version came with an instruction manual? 2e4fec53-a1ca-467b-a719-cf5d83babff2.jpg

strange at manofactionfigures instock now! just got him. can use MOAF15 coupon code to make him total of 68 sans shippin :)
https://manofactionfigures.com/products/one12-collective-marvel-doctor-strange-figure-mezco

was 85 total shipped via fedex option. have had them mess up usps orders and had to pay mail lady at door so def go fedex IMO. is liek 3 dolla diff to usps.
was thinkin it was another case of low stitched crotch(see batman beyond ugh) but per review i saw you can hike up pants thankfully. cape looks real nice as well when all posed out, magnets attach to each side of agamoto on chest. cape doesnt hang to good but wont be doin that much dont think. stoked to start posin with them clear effects and cross legged astral projection attached to stand behind, mmmmm clear plastic *drooool

I friggin' dig the new Punisher so much, I broke down and nabbed two more off the bay :thud: The Punisher is my most favorite superhero/antihero.

Michael's review covered it but heres a vid review by d'amazing-

super impressed wit this release so far form the reviews i have seen. lack of double joint elbows tho? had no idea that was the case on joker(sans the one where its visible of course, punk ver) at this price thats.... not cool and a lil insulting.

that cross legged pose is super awesome!:clap

Will there be any exclusives for next months NY Comic Con or will it be the same Punisher & Batman?

Back