Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Punishers in and d'ohh my goodness! THIS Punisher figure is absolutely spectacular to me. I friggin' dig the subtle tactical design while having the silhouette of a classic, comic Punisher. The skull emblem is nicely sculpted and the fabrication of the suit in 1/12 scale is throughly good in my opinion. The Punisher heads remind me of Ennis's Max Punisher run and the new masked head sculpt is awesome (though I do agree it somewhat reminds me of Crossbones). It has a nice subtle wash on the belt, gloves and boots while the suit doesn't seem too restrictive for articulation. There's a good bunch of accessories and the weapons are all too suiting, again I really like the functionality on them.

The Punisher is my most favorite superhero/anti-hero, and by far, this is my most favorite Punisher figure.

W0O4VyC.jpg

CeBF813.jpg

With Ascending Knight Batman

i4Xyglu.jpg

Xcxp4oa.jpg

Late to the party but I finally found a decent deal on the PX Exclusive Black Spider-Man.

At first, I was reluctant because of the stiching. It's noticeable in person but in standard display conditions it blends in the black quite nicely (it's more obvious in pictures). The suit seems fragile but it's super soft and does not hinder the articulation in any way. That's quite amazing.

All in all, I'm super happy to add him to the collection.

I'm not too familiar with DS in the comics, but after seeing how OP he was in the IW film (heck quite a few characters were OP), I think he's bad@$$. I'm definitely intrigued with this mezco version.

Back