Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Symbiote Spiderman is cool. So much better than the original black pajamas version shown at first.

Agreed wasn’t going to order him because of the pajamas but then saw the early reviews and saw the costume change. Pretty rad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I seriously love the design and the mask..... That new material for the skull looks awesome too. Id buy it but I already got the Batman Beyond.

Is anyone else getting payment failed? I don't want to use Paypal b/c you have to pay all up front but I've tried 3 credit cards and all failed.

It kept failing for me - but then i went into my orders summary page and my first attempt had gone through - I’m calling mezco now to see if they want to hire me to upgrade their order management infrastructure system.

And I didn’t get an order confirmation email either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is anyone else getting payment failed? I don't want to use Paypal b/c you have to pay all up front but I've tried 3 credit cards and all failed.

Yea—I tried multiple times as well—it finally went through with Paypal as well.

Same here. Kept telling me info on card was wrong when I know it was fine, so just used Paypal. As for the design, not sure I really dig it as I’d much preferred a second go round of a more classic version, but at least it’s pretty close. Although being an exclusive, better to just grab it and make the choice later as opposed to paying rape price down the road.

I've been trying for the last twenty minutes. Firefox, Chrome, my phone. Gonna be annoyed if this sells out and my order didn't go through

Been trying for 15 plus minutes CC....nothing and PP....nothing. So frustrating.

My card went though. It took a little waiting but I just received the confirmation email from Mezco.
I have a few DC Mezcos. This Punisher will be my first Marvel one.

Yep. Had about 6 orders not go through then got the alert from my cc that the NRD was charged. So I did get one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back