Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Logan have an eye patch as one of the heads? Wouldn’t his eye grow back?

It was a... er... 'disguise' that Logan once used.

Anyway, I pre-ordered it on BBTS. The tailoring of the jacket and jeans are better than I thought they'd be. The only two things I'd change would be to put his pants lower and make his claws metal. The metal claws seem like such an obvious thing that I don't know why they don't do it for their Wolverine figures, it's not like they usually come with a ton of accessories.

5275.Jpg

Agreed. I would not display that ugly angry head. The cowboy hat wearing one is good.

I didn't realize until your comment that the hat is molded to the head. That's kind of ******. No option for no-hat, no-eye patch look except the crappy angry one.

They're doing the same thing with the deluxe Joker, which makes no sense for him. The regular version Joker has the same head sans hat and there doesn't look like there'd be anything stopping the hat from fitting and staying on well.

Wow...highest grossing movie of all time...nothing.

Second highest grossing movie of all time...one figure.

Best Thor movie in the series...two figures.

Wolverine???...5 figures :ohbfrank:

Don't forget about Killmonger...however point well taken. Where is the universe building with this line? Where are the female figures and the exciting ones we've been promised.

License guys, license.

They've made movie figures; I can't believe that they're only picking and choosing what specific characters to make in their license deal instead of it just being a blanket license. Unless they're that cheap.

Anyway; is there any thread to discuss the Toys Era 1/12 Wolverine? It seems made to blend in with this line the most. Really surprised on the seamless 1/12 body, I didn't know of any others before that.

Wow...highest grossing movie of all time...nothing.

Second highest grossing movie of all time...one figure.

Best Thor movie in the series...two figures.

Wolverine???...5 figures :ohbfrank:

You want figures from Avatar and Titanic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back