Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished my Deadpool review and I'm working on Deathstroke.

deadpool-mezco-figure-review-01-2017-banner-02.png

The full review is at HiDefNinja.com!

Hope your wrong, but I rather Have a comic version. I'm really getting tired of the mcu figures. Way too many. We need more comic book figures. Notice that they are the ones that sell better

yeah wants comic ver as well and yeah does seem fairly obvious to all sans mezco they sell better :rotfl

got brown wolvy today, is cool, love the head sculpt so much. gotta say and it may just be this one in particular but doesnt feel or look in places as quality as earlier in the line figs. wish he had some butterfly joint's to get arms across chest more. fun inhand tho no denying that.

Do we know for a fact that they sell better? I think Spidey is the first movie figure, so I don't think the verdict is out yet.

Looks like DAM Toys is entering the 1/12 ring. Looking forward to picking up some of these to compliment Mezco stuff. My Frank already said he wants some of the gear.

171632df6ueu0sk56641e1-528x668.jpg

Do we know for a fact that they sell better? I think Spidey is the first movie figure, so I don't think the verdict is out yet.

Looks like DAM Toys is entering the 1/12 ring. Looking forward to picking up some of these to compliment Mezco stuff. My Frank already said he wants some of the gear.

View attachment 391571

yeah I seen those on facebook. love em wish I could get some gi joe s in this ring

View attachment 391571

Hopefully they will come in a little cheaper than Mezco...I can see using these for goons for Punisher and Wolverine to mow down.

Hopefully they will come in a little cheaper than Mezco...I can see using these for goons for Punisher and Wolverine to mow down.

I agree. Looks like good foils for them--but I'm a little concerned about the ankle articulation. It looks like there isn't any.

So they are charging the same price for an unlicensed figure...pass.

I was hoping for something closer to $50...I’d plop down $100 quid for four goons. At this price, I’ll just wait. Maybe they get knocked off too :huh

For all they come with, it’s a fair price. People always have the misconception that just because it’s a lesser character like a goon, that they should be cheaper. That’s not how things work :lol

If you want well made goons to go with your well made heroes and main villains, they are going to cost just about the same. Stormtroopers don’t cost less just because they are stormtroopers. If you want Mezco to make Hydra goons, they will probably cost around the same as the Red Skull. Maybe only a few bucks less, but if they included lots of weapons and interchangeable heads, they would be just as much.

$75 shipped is less than the $85 or more and shipping most Mezco figures are going for now and they have far less accessories and costuming. It’s a fair price, just not a great one some were hoping for.

I think they're a good price, the detailing in the clothing is top notch, could be even better than 3A, even the flak jacket has tiny metal loops, it's pretty great, and the sculpt and paint looks fantastic.

I could get into them, they're much much better than those other Vortex ones.

If BBTS or an import store starts getting them I could buy a couple.

I hope they do some SWAT, I've always wanted a SWAT 3 team.

c5TMh7o.jpg

No ankles in the boots isn't good though, even 3A already fixed that.

Wait a minute, that store is from HK, so they ship worldwide? Nice. I may get them from them then.

Anyone knows if it's a good and reliable store?

Mezco’s are licensed products with just as many accessories in most cases + additional headsculpts. This isn’t licensed (as far as I know) and it doesn’t appear to come with additional headsculpts:
2D6A4701-BD39-44A1-B9E4-F4BB324F843E.jpeg
Looks to be well made figures and Dam Toys makes pretty good products in 1/6. Time will tell on these. IMO, they seem to be slightly over priced compared to the arguably King of clothed 1/12.

But post pics of em when you guys get em...maybe you can change my opinion on em...unless they get knocked off, then all bets are off!

Onesixthkit is extremely reliable!

I think these figures here have clothing that neither 3A much less Mezco have achieved yet, that for me is enough appeal, but yeah I agree, the fact that it isn't licensed makes me feel they're a bit overpriced, I read IDK where that these would be around $56 which was perfect, I assume plus shipping was $75 in that store.

Which is still great for me personally since last time I paid $73 USD shipping for BA and Red Son, 2 of each though, and they were bare bones figures.

Onesixthkit is extremely reliable!
Thanks, I'm really tempted to get a couple.

Back