Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoi brown suit and deathstroke
His shorts is horrible!!

PC: ToysTVHk

They did a live video : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=405600656539692&id=253521495080943
31492c00b6f52a1a5a941298f5e3c9e9.jpg

Appears whatever production issue they had is resolved, the figs just rolling out.

Brown Wolvie will be a purchase if discounted below retail. The shorts, turtle pads and the ungodly seam up the back just doesn’t appeal to me.

It looks like tiger stripe which I own and I forgive the seam and boots just because it’s such a limited run. On a standard release not so much...

Brown Wolverine looks awful.

My prediction is that PX Wolverine will become very popular, similar to Red Son right now, because it will be the only version of the character without some major problem. Even tiger stripe has those awful vinyl pants. PX doesn’t have any underwear for them to screw up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like how bright the yellow is either. I prefer a more orange contrast to the brown, like the recent ML Retro style figure.

I have a $60 preorder with Entertainment Earth on this one, so I'll hold on to it but so far, eh.

I don't like how bright the yellow is either. I prefer a more orange contrast to the brown, like the recent ML Retro style figure.

I have a $60 preorder with Entertainment Earth on this one, so I'll hold on to it but so far, eh.

My thoughts exactly! Not a fan of yellow and brown. I wanted the brown and orange color

Tiger stripe vinyl shorts are not as bad looking as the brown shorts in person..trust me

Brown looks like he took a crap in his shorts :lecture

I can't imagine how those shorts would have looked had they kept it more long.
Will have to keep him in a standing pose.

Got the Miles Morales Spider-Man after all. I didn't want to get it originally since so many Spider-Man variants are coming, but thing is, I didn't know the backstory of Miles Morales. I thought Miles Morales was the name of the drawer of this particular Spider-Man design and so, I thought Mezco just proposed a color swap.

Then, an animated trailer of an upcoming Spider-Man movie popped out of nowhere and I was like: "Oh, so that's what the Mezco figure was about? That's another character under the mask?" I read Miles' backstory and kind of liked that Peter Parker died and a black kid took the mantle. So I ordered the Mezco figure and I was surprised at how good it actually is.

I also received Red Son Superman the same day (check my review on the DC Mezco toic), and I have to say this: I had more fun toying with Spider-Man.

The thing that hit me is that you don't see any seam line or sign of sewing except in his back, and it's very subtle. If you only look this figure from the front, it looks absolutely flawless, like TDKR Batman looked. I also love how the red color of the head (that's made of plastic) perfectly matches the red color of the spider emblem. And there's hard plastic on his eyes, which reflects lights. So say, if you place this figure next to a red light, his eyes will become red. That's wicked.

I also love how posable he is, I was able to pose him in various ways, things I had in mind, and using the stand and web accessories, he looks like the real thing (takes a lot of space though).

Only minor complaint: the ankle joints are not as permissive as you would hope them to be. Granted there's real fabric everywhere on his suit, even on his feet (the only exceptions are the head, the hands, and under the feet), but the ankles should be easier to manoeuvre, that's kind of a bummer. I had some difficulty posing him with a normal straight pose, he kept falling because his feet weren't correctly adjusted. You have to find the right balance, it's not as easy as it looks. Or maybe it's my figure only, I don't know. It's not as hard as making Harley Quinn stand on his feet, but it's the second hardest Mezco to pose with a straight, simple pose, which is weird considering how simple he looks.

Overall I love this figure. He is definitely shorter than a lot of Mezcos: shorter than Superman, Red Son, Captain America... About him being as tall as The punisher, I remember watching a review where the guy said he was as tall as The Punisher. Well, he is in a way, because his head is comic-book like, he has a big head, and since Frank's head is normal, it makes Spider-Man look as tall as The Punisher. But if you look at the body and the level of the shoulders, Punisher is definitely taller. the heads make them match in height though. But it's not really that big of a deal, the body is small and considerably slimmer than most Mezcos.
Granted he could be even smaller considering he's just a teenager but that's not that big of a deal, he's still shorter than most Mezcos.

Anyway, great addition to the collection, I had a lot of fun posing him, before opting for a normal straight look. I'll definitely buy the regular Spider-man and the symbiotic costume as well. The only one I'm unsure about now is the Homecoming one, that might make too many Spideys in my collection. Which really surprises me since I had 0 intention of getting Miles but I ended up liking the character and the design more than I do the homecoming one.

It's also surprising how cheap this figure is for an exclusive, I got it for less than $90 shipping included. I can bet it will have a bigger value once the movie hits the theaters. My advice is to get it while it's cheap, it's totally worth it.

@justaguy, I adore Miles and prefer that look to the Parker suit. Agreed that the ankles are, sadly, the only major weakness of the figure. I try to work around it by using aerial poses with the stand arm, or the foot peg on the stand.

Also, here’s a newer shot of Tony’s brown suit. I like this one a lot more than the first one we saw, but I’m not sure why:
163f8b1aa5de9b5aaea3b4e2db5c7d4e.jpg

Geeeeez that's just bloody impeccable.

There goes that argument about durability and pose-ability too :lol look at the seams, they're so much nicer than Mezco's retail.

@justaguy, I adore Miles and prefer that look to the Parker suit. Agreed that the ankles are, sadly, the only major weakness of the figure. I try to work around it by using aerial poses with the stand arm, or the foot peg on the stand.

Also, here’s a newer shot of Tony’s brown suit. I like this one a lot more than the first one we saw, but I’m not sure why:
163f8b1aa5de9b5aaea3b4e2db5c7d4e.jpg

Saw this on FB as well . He said he is working on a new belt and gloves too.

Back