Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this Red Skull. Really need to get the Classic at some point. Also need to put up a new shelf. Damn thing is stacked. Doesn't help that the bases take up so much space.

want to see modern skull with the px punisher trench coat on! cant be only person thinkin that...

Finally Wolvie shipped got my tracking :yess:

Looks like by the end of this week

Last edited:
Oh absolutely. Some guy said he had 16 coming in, selling for $160 apiece of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only bought one but wish I bought 2 since I plan on opening it

Received both skulls Deadpool and blue yellow Wolvie last week. Pretty happy with mezco right now.

Returned my modern cap though. The scales peeking were a deal breaker for me. Stealth cap doesn’t have a helmet head though so not sure what to do.

does anyone have a modern cap w/o the scale peeling prob? seems like its inevitable.

Just got my Exclusive Wolverine in the mail today!! He is simply an amazing figure!! Just posted a in-depth review if anyone wants a closer look!

Just got my Exclusive Wolverine in the mail today!! He is simply an amazing figure!! Just posted a in-depth review if anyone wants a closer look!

I watched that a bit earlier before you posted on the site.

Mine arrives tomorrow, your review was a nice tide me over piece....

Back