Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is just becoming one of my favorite mezcos. even with the flaws, I really wish Mezco would refine the ankle design, especially for DP..C'mon Mezco :lecture

Trying to decide if I should make this pic another action sequence..hmmm

In the meantime while I let it gel in

I like the shooting effects you have on your DP fig guyver, did those come with the figure? I really need to open mine but I just don't have the display room for it yet. I'm still waiting on the funds to buy another Detolf

I like the shooting effects you have on your DP fig guyver, did those come with the figure? I really need to open mine but I just don't have the display room for it yet. I'm still waiting on the funds to buy another Detolf

Unfortunately no, they are effects that came with the Punisher figures. But I’m happy they were compatible with all the Mezco weapons

Got mine as well about time

These delayed orders are hitting me at the wrong time. But I have to make things work. Why couldn’t ship before or after Xmas :slap

Last edited:
I thought I was excited when Deadpool came but TS Wolverine's got me even more antsy. And I have all these Toybiz ML Sentinal bases that will really make this figure shine. Cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back