Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
168.jpg

Nice pics. The figure looks good but I wouldn't trust those pleather parts.

That's just really unacceptable for the price.

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

Despite being a fan of Mezco, that's something that has crossed my mind many times before. I wish for this price they included spare hands for each pair included.

I've never had to deal with their customer service before, but you should definitely give it a try.

Thanks guys. Well, from what I've heard here and there, even when you buy from them their CS is kind of lame, and I bought from a German online shop a few months back, so I won't even try. :lol

In the end I glued the trigger finger back in place. I'll have less display options but I wouldn't have had him with any other hand, anyway. And for that I still have the right hand. It's not as bad as peeling scales or torn stitches.

So I'm thinking about getting into collecting this line, but want to get some opinions first.

I mostly collect Hot Toys because I prefer their quality and attention to detail, but I'm not married to 1/6 scale. With that said, I am intrigued by the One:12 Collective line, but are they really worth the price tag for a 1/12 scale figure? How is the attention to detail and quality? I've seen many videos and photos, but I have yet to see them in-hand. Do the videos and photos do them justice?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So I'm thinking about getting into collecting this line, but want to get some opinions first.

I mostly collect Hot Toys because I prefer their quality and attention to detail, but I'm not married to 1/6 scale. With that said, I am intrigued by the One:12 Collective line, but are they really worth the price tag for a 1/12 scale figure? How is the attention to detail and quality? I've seen many videos and photos, but I have yet to see them in-hand. Do the videos and photos do them justice?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have the standard Punisher ... bought him on whim because Punisher is awesome... but little did I know the destruction he would cause to my collection...

A couple months later and I am currently unloading everything Marvel or DC that is either 3 3/4 inch and 6 inch so that they can be replaced with better representations of the same characters from Mezco.

I keep looking at my figuarts ... I'm not even sure they are safe from the purge.

So yeh you could say they are quite good.

In all seriousness they are hand candy, so fun to pose and the lack of obvious joints makes them pleasing to the eye.

Suggest you pick one up and see if you like it (you can very easily sell it on if not) but best lock away your wallet when you break your first Mezco out of his plastic prison haha

So the exclusive yellow and blue wolverine is what may push me over the edge. It looks incredible. If I jump on the waitlist, what are the chances it will actually convert?

Back