Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They finally get the trunks looking right then Mez Flair up the boots, belt and gloves... why, WHY? This is classic Wolverine, match the dang costume Mez!

Wolverine looks cool. I really would have wished they included his Hulk 181 mask instead of the closed mouth cowl headsculpt.

No non-ex version... Must not have worked out the way they wanted with regular Deadpool. As much as I wanted headpool I skipped and bought from regular retailers. That damn shipping and extra $5 bucks killed it for me. But since I have no options, then I will buy direct.

They are trying to pull to buy direct from them, notice it's all the classic version that are mezco exclusive.next they will be like sideshow and charge us $22.00 for shipping

I wouldn't mind if they shipped worldwide. But as is, they just flip the bird to international customers by making the classic variants exclusives.

04-1.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm... Do I wanna get this or just wait for the cheaper upcoming Marvel Legends 12 inch...

Anyone know how much Mezco charges for shipping?

Like $22 depending where you're at....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

****...really? That sucks.

So were talking around $100 when all is said and done...kinda hard to justify that for a 6 inch figure.

Might just wait for the equally cool looking ML.

****...really? That sucks.

So were talking around $100 when all is said and done...kinda hard to justify that for a 6 inch figure.

Might just wait for the equally cool looking ML.
This line vexes me. I love it. I truly do. BUT, between the extensive delays, no set schedule, price increases and cancelations(I'm lookin for that batmobile!) I'm at the point where as much as I want them all, I might just cherry pick certain figures if at all. But they are amazing(looking at u batfleck!)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back