Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go back and forth on this Homecoming figure. He looks great in a lot of ways, but I can't stand the visible seams at both the base and top of the neck, the huge black webshooters, and the fact that his web wings attach to him with ugly plastic band around his waist.

Yeah that is really bad. They should have attached with magnets on the back.

I bought a Classic Daredevil and it had duplicate head. It's missing the battle damaged head which is what I wanted to use to display the figure. I got it at a convention and didn't take it out until a day later. Anybody think Mezco can offer a replacement head?

I bought a Classic Daredevil and it had duplicate head. It's missing the battle damaged head which is what I wanted to use to display the figure. I got it at a convention and didn't take it out until a day later. Anybody think Mezco can offer a replacement head?
Could they? I'm sure they could. Hell, they could sell one for $20.

Will they? Not even a little. I find most of the high end figure mfrs have ridiculously horrible customer service.

"Contact who you purchased it from.."

"They told you to ask me? Weird. I can't help you. Contact the mfr."

Yeah, I had very bad luck with my one experience with Mezco's customer service. I ordered their TDKR Previews Exclusive Batman from Amazon, but it came with a broken cape poser/thingy. I contacted Mezco for a replacement, and they said that they couldn't send me a replacement because I didn't buy the figure directly from them. Even after I explained that they never sold the figure directly because it was a Previews Exclusive and that the cape poser was the same part in every version of the figure, they still didn't do anything for me.

Yeah, they just told me they don't have it in stock and since I didn't buy it from them they can't do anything. Just gonna get another on Amazon and sell the other on Ebay. Or I can be an a-hole and just switch heads with the one from Amazon and send it back. Bit of a dastardly thing to do, but it's tempting.

No it's a bootleg/knock off/factory reject. The OP even confirmed it for me and gave a link to a product page.

I know the standard Punisher has been knocked off, but has this one been produced?

It looks like a custom.

VpYiO2c.jpg

I just bought the Judge Dredd with Lawmaster PX exclusive for $160. Is that a good price? Haven't seen on in an auction since I started collecting this line. Most of the buy it now prices are in the $200's

Without a doubt, Wolverine is one of the most iconic X-Men. His gruff personality and claws of adamantium have turned him into one of the most popular superheroes today, with an enormous fan base. That's why we're incredibly excited to announce this Fall Exclusive, Wolverine in his yellow and blue X-Men uniform.

Perhaps his most iconic costume of all, Wolverine has worn it in countless comics, cartoons, and video games. It's also one of the most requested One: 12 Collective figures we've ever gotten. That's why it was an incredible experience getting to bring the the character and costume to the One:12 Collective format. Like previous One:12 designs, we took Wolverine's costume and mixed it with a bit of real world grittiness, creating a figure and costume that could face combat in the real world. This can be seen in the all-terrain design of his boots, and strong combat shoulder pads.

The yellow and blue Wolverine will include two cowled head sculpts and one uncowled head-sculpt. He'll also include the mask of Ogun, a trophy of one of his greatest foes. No other One 12 Wolverine figures has included these additional accessories yet.

The yellow and blue Wolverine will be available on our site for preorder next Wednesday, the 13th. As with all of our exclusives, he'll only be available on our website or at our booth at NYCC at booth #1954, from Oct. 5th to the 8th. Until that happens, feel free to check out our behind-the-scenes photos below!

Back